Number: 100
Nationality: Brazil

I already have that number
Quote from EliteAti :Name, Surname: Anton Moroz
License name: EliteAti
Team: Tiger Express Motorsports
Number: 08
Nationality: Finland

Withdrawing from this league, organization and racing was terrible overall.
Quote from Luciano88 :Name, Surname: Luka Pesic
License name: Luciano88
Team: MegaTMracers
Number: 103
Nationality: Serbia

Withdrawn from league
Name, Surname: Urmo Karu
License name: UrMo20
Team: -
Number: 208
Nationality: Estonia
I'm withdrawing from this league. Thanks
Same here, i do appreciate the effort of the admins, but they are clearly not up for the job.
Quote from ChristijaNL :Same here, i do appreciate the effort of the admins, but they are clearly not up for the job.

Dont go yet, wait and see the outcome of my poll, to drop one round, then we can all forget KY1. Dont go yet
Thanks Joe, but that don't change the fact the admins are not up for this.
Am out too. Thanks for trying but really it didn't help with some drivers in the track. I got really stressed after that race. Hope you guys can improve in the admin side
Quote from 1993weeman :Am out too. Thanks for trying but really it didn't help with some drivers in the track. I got really stressed after that race. Hope you guys can improve in the admin side

I'll try to get the points home mate
Quote from JPeace :I have been openly aggressive towards the standards of the administration after the first round (FE1), but I do beleive they are not completely at fault. Yes they should have banned the idiots that have made such complete havok of the first round, and Yes it was a stupid decision to have KY1 on the calander: but you cannot blame the admins for the driving standards of the drivers.

But you can blame them for not organising themselves enough to disqualify the idiots that clearly cannot race properlly, not naming names btw. I for one am racing in the next round (if i can make it) and I think the admins should clear up the standards for the grid, and the people who are "pulling out" should do the same as I am doing. Give them another chance. The first season was brilliant, because the drivers where a lot more professional and better/cleaner.

This isn't a plea, its a question. Wanna give them another chance to turn this season around? like me and Joe?

+1, its not too late to make this league what it was last year. The best thing to do is let there be a drop round (so we can all loose our worst round which will probaly be KY1) and make the drivers happy. Its fun league, but not with bad decisions :/
The only chance to change this league from a complete fail into a good league like maybe the 1st season is to drop that KY1 race and continue with Westhill in the next round (no need to add another race to the schedule as we are all busy with real life and other leagues)
Quote from Mr.46 : I'll try to get the points home mate

Cheers. I just can't be doing with races like that, am stressed enough as it is i don't want to get stressed over a game that am meant to enjoy...well i thought i was meant to enjoy it. Might be wrong
sorry, i'm withdrawing, i'm out of the free time on that day
Quote from -NightFly- :sorry, i'm withdrawing, i'm out of the free time on that day

If it is because of the BnJ Revival Cup, I checked, there shouldn't be any clashes
Name, Surname: Andrius Rubcovas
License name: baltuxx
Team: N/A
Number:19( numbers alowed from 0 to 999)
Nationality: Lithuania
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :If it is because of the BnJ Revival Cup, I checked, there shouldn't be any clashes

no it's not that, my gf promised to hit me with a shoe if i stay on computer for too long
Tiger Express Motorsports and Pink Tiger Express Motorsports are withdrawing from this league, as we have the feeling that the main admin is just there to make fun of us competitors.

Fortunately we still have enough self-respect to keep ourselves away from that appaling league.

Good luck to the remaining competitors. I've the feeling they'll need some.
I withdraw from this league. Good luck to the rest of the drivers.
I and our team withdraw from this league due dropped 2nd round, also wrong penalties against me in 1st round and generaly due terrible organizations skills.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG