The online racing simulator
Reaction Time
(44 posts, started )
indeed , thats a cheat, its impossible to have a that quick reaction time, its pure lock or its cheating, i human brain can not do it this quick.

anyhow , 0.201 here ( after 10 try's )
0.206 was the best here...
I feel suckish.
#29 - IMOL
If someones dont belive that you can do under 0.170 i can do a small movie.
When I used to play quake 3 and trained for some tournaments I was able to have a steady 0.15 reaction time and go low as 0.13 in this kind of games, right now I've got a steady 0.175 and low of 0.155, FPS progamers will have exceptional timing reflexes, I recall the best player I've met did around 0.12 all the time, that's insane.
my best 0.09
0.156 Mouse may have something to do with the times. I have razer myself wich means very sensitive buttons. Im sure i couldn't get same reaction time with crappy 90's ICL mouse lol.
my best was 0.27...yes im old and slow (it seems).
fast clicking brought me down to 0.008
average 1.6-1.8 got to stage 10 before failing =]

edit:
Quote from Dennis93 :my best 0.09

Then you clicked before it actully came out >_>
0.192 here

Wow 0.o

EDIT: Wow. I hover around 0.17-0.21
Attached images
reaction.JPG
Quote from EliteAti :Cheat, you just click repetivite. I managed to do 0.017 with that

what? of course i did.
Consistent .15's here.
Mine are pretty ****ed tbh. 200-260 ish.

Does anyone know if there are any games which are made to train your reactions in general? If so I'd appreciate it if you posted 'em up for me.
OH sure I tried more than 20 times to press before it actually came, worked
Quote from Hahmo :OH sure I tried more than 20 times to press before it actually came, worked

If your been sarcastic...you're mouse has a delay larger than that time. (Assuming your usb ports are@default clock)
If not meh.
im pulling an all nighter and its 4:38 now so .33

i have a wireless mouse and i have a slight finder delay if that counts for anything
Quote from samforey12345 :Mine are pretty ****ed tbh. 200-260 ish.

Im the same to be honest. It doesnt bother me but it happens.

Reaction Time
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG