The online racing simulator
who wants to help hank? (tweaker)
(35 posts, started )
Quote from hankevans83 :ok i will settle for just this one thing a maybe a slick mod for whatever patch im running

just tell me how the "turbo speed" tweak works for sure???

I find changing the turbo speed has (no affect what so ever over) over any car in lfs at all??? none not a sausage whether it be s1,s2 or demo cars. wtf is going on ppl ???

pls help me understand instead of just telling me "your one f*cking works"

(1) can i turbo....rather can you! turbo none "ANY" none turbo cars with it?? i dont hold much hope for this one but if not please tell me why its fillind in (0.4) under xfg ,xfr,and uf1 i think it is???

(2) as the standard config looks the turbo speed for all cars ranges between 0.2 and 1.1 changing any of these values dont work for any car at all.

even if i range far away from these figures to numbers like(1.654321) like the original tweak and still nothing!!!
tryed it in most cars.

what am i doing wrong???

pls help

For one version you can adjust the turbo pressure and engine configuration to get the best out of it........litre, cylinder no. and V/inline/flat, and the turbo pressure. These combinations can creat laggy turbo cars or great turbo diesels.....(oh yeah XFG turbo diesel, sounds like a canal boat, revs like a truck but goes like a rocket XD).....

P.S. You need better English.
P.S. 2. And a better attitude...

There is a way I can help you. When exiting garage, press ALT+F4 for turbo spool up. Type /exit for extra boost pressure.
Quote from hankevans83 :im gonna stick my head on the block and say with regret that around a week ago before i got my s2 licence i was using a *cracked z25* right

U wont regret it when u buy licence lol.

Im one of the guys who dont get it, why dont u drive the cars as they are. Maybe right now when u tweak everything - u will regret S2 licence because u cant have that fast cars online? Drive the car as they are lol, u dont need tweak for that - use default settings and just feel the handling of awesomeness - practise urself, think ur driving a real car. I dont know, but this tweak thing is getting very "wtf"ish for me.
ok i got it sorted now anyways

look the only reason i wanna use tweak is simple!!!!
i want to drive a (SMALL,FAST,FWD,TURBOCHARGED CAR WITHOUT SH*TTY BUDGET TIRES) that is all

I like simulators right! not so much games but sims, lots of diferent ones!
i like to simulate real life as much as possible why????? i dunno i just do? and it just so happens that the car i drive is a ( 260bhp leon cupra r) with all my pals having (aniversary golfs n ibiza curpras, mk4 r32....ok ok forget this one

all around the 200bhp - 300bhp mark all(SMALL,FAST,FWD,TURBOCHARGED CARS WITHOUT SH*TTY BUDGET TIRES) well except mine my frontS are BALD!!!!!

anyways why the hell i feel like i owe you lot some sort of reason for wanting to use tweak??? i dunno

xfg-1.8cc-turbocharged-300bhp-fwd-slick tyres= simulation , well at least for me
Tweaker's name is not Hank, its David Seward.
Quote from hankevans83 :ok i got it sorted now anyways

look the only reason i wanna use tweak is simple!!!!
i want to drive a (SMALL,FAST,FWD,TURBOCHARGED CAR WITHOUT SH*TTY BUDGET TIRES) that is all ..........

What you're after isn't currently available in one complete package - If you wanted to achieve all this and more then you could break out some memory editing tool and start playing with LFS that way. I wont explain how its done because its too long winded and awkward to explain, however if you get a few of the basics down you could easily take old tweaks/slickmods and rehash them to work with the current LFS patch.

So in short, what you want isn't currently available and only a very select few have any of the stuff you desire. No one is holding out on you and no one wants any sort of explanation as to why you want these things, your best bet is to really tackle this all yourself and learn what needs doing - unless you're ok with waiting around hoping that someone might actually release something.
He already said he got "it sorted" so apparently it is possible. Please don't provoke him into making any more of those idiotic posts of his
Quote from obsolum :He already said he got "it sorted" so apparently it is possible. Please don't provoke him into making any more of those idiotic posts of his

well its a shame you find my posts "idiotic"

anways he's right iv'e pretty much got all of the things i wanted now
Quote from hankevans83 :show up as a bunch of triangles,something to do with the graphics or textures or something i imagine?

That happens if your using vob mods or mods that change the shape of the car........................ need i say more? i hope im wrong
Quote from J03130 :That happens if your using vob mods or mods that change the shape of the car........................ need i say more? i hope im wrong

What are you implying? That he uses vob mods? He already admitted that that's one of the things he's interested in. He also admitted that he has a cracked version of LFS alongside a licensed one. It's his computer, he can do whatever he wants on it, as long as he's careful about posting about "forbidden" stuff on the forum
i thought he admitted he used a cracked version before buying it

he should do what i do, just get a seperate download, and activate both of them, one is for .vob mods and never goes online, and the other is for racing.....lfs lets me activate both of them, so it should work

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG