The online racing simulator
Ironhorse Racing (IHR)
(91 posts, started )
worst admins i've ever seen in lfs...
Another one bites the dust.
Very helpful first post.
Quote from Porschas :worst admins i've ever seen in lfs...

You can be sure that the server fares much better without those kind of drivers. Are you one of them?
admins crash.. wreck and drive away afterwards.. you touch an admin and you get banned.. 60-70% thinks admins are the weak link in the server... so i don't believe my driving was involved.. back ago i got a day ban because i politely argued about admin's incident.. not to mention a perm ban for that post over there.. and i don't care anymore.. the server itself is quite good but if you didn't yet got banned you must be driving very slow or letting admins pass every time..
80% of statistics are made up on the spot.

You've done well with this last post as I wasn't going to reply but now I am

Once again for the hard of thinking, you were not banned for your driving.

Shall I repeat that? You were not banned for your driving.

I gave you a warning for a couple of incidents and you whined and moaned like a girl. If you had just said, "OK", you'd still be allowed on our server.

We don't give out warnings for the fun of it. We want clean racing and if we can educate rather than ban then we much prefer that route. Do you seriously think that we will ban everyone that is faster than us? If I banned everyone that is faster than me we wouldn't have many left to race there.

As far as the admin crash you talk about, that was me. I will provide the replay later if I can be bothered but you know full well that I didn't just drive off into the distance. I pulled over to the side, apologised, then made sure that everyone involved had got away before I started off again. If everyone who crashed did that our ban list would be much shorter. It's called self moderating.
I've had a look at the replay since posting and I feel I have to place it here for all to enjoy. The irony is so strong in this one.

http://www.mediafire.com/?qz0ei1gf53w

0:40 Straight accross from left to right side of road, not a care for who might be there. Hit someone on the right, full throttle through it. No apology.

1:22 Tried to barged your way past R.G hitting him twice in the process. No apology.

1:32 A nice pit move on EZA. It could be argued that he didn't give you enough room, 50:50 I'd say, but you didn't lift your throttle once.

1:52 My bad move. You say I wrecked and then drove away afterwards but looking at the replay it seems I pulled over to the side and apologised. It's so nice that replays tell the truth.

Then a long gap of you driving on your own

6:14 You outbraked yourself at the hairpin, it's easily done, then rejoined straight into the back of bosk who was even giving you room. No apology

7:00 This is where my irony meter goes into overload. First you hit bosk by trying to take the apex when there a car between you and it then as he bounces back off the wall he PITs you. Admittidly he didn't back off the throttle but this actually helps straighten your car again. Then you call for him to banned. An accident that YOU caused!

At the end of the race you call bosk a crasher, remember you caused it, and this is also where I tell you that you are on a warning again. You then argued that I should warn myself first. I had ONE incident which I apologised for and let the cars involved past. You had the 5 above plus other minor incidents I didn't think worthy of mentioning now. How you had the gaul to argue against your warning, just a warning, I really don't understand. It was clear at this point that you was not going to learn by your mistakes so I decided to ban you for a few days.

The ban was made permanent by a different admin after your first post in this thread. We don't want people like you who have no respect for anyone on our server.
#33 - VoiD
Owned

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
#34 - Ori
Anyone spamming in this thread will be permabanned.
Banned from the server, I don't know why... I was racing, in the first lap somebody kick me out from my back, I pit and when I come in again, I get banned... seriously, bad administration of the server, very bad... I thought it would be better and with clean drivers and less crashers...
Quote from FlyingSam :Banned from the server, I don't know why... I was racing, in the first lap somebody kick me out from my back, I pit and when I come in again, I get banned... seriously, bad administration of the server, very bad... I thought it would be better and with clean drivers and less crashers...

Why do i have a feeling that's not the bad adminning that got you banned...
and to be more ot: isn't this the place where people can complain about their bans???
Quote from -NightFly- :Why do i have a feeling that's not the bad adminning that got you banned...
and to be more ot: isn't this the place where people can complain about their bans???

I don't know why you are so incredulous, like if you knew me or something... I can affirm that it was a bad administration, some minutes after I writted that message, they unbanned me.

I writted it here, because they started a post here and because I wanted to do it, it's not bad if I comment it here, as you can comment something against me and nobody attacks you .

I think it's solved, but I think that they would be a bit more careful when banning. Anyway, when crashers brake in curves, it's funny race on that server.

A misunderstanding, simply.

Greetings.
Quote from FlyingSam :I don't know why you are so incredulous, like if you knew me or something... I can affirm that it was a bad administration, some minutes after I writted that message, they unbanned me.

I writted it here, because they started a post here and because I wanted to do it, it's not bad if I comment it here, as you can comment something against me and nobody attacks you .

I think it's solved, but I think that they would be a bit more careful when banning. Anyway, when crashers brake in curves, it's funny race on that server.

A misunderstanding, simply.

Greetings.

I'm confused, I look at the ban list and you appear to still be banned. It is a 3 day ban that was set 4 minutes before your first message, so it hasn't been lifted and then put back.

As far as not complaining here is concerned. We make it quite clear that protests belong on our forum and not on this forum. This is not a unique rule either, most servers do this. Be honest. The reason you posted here is because you feel your whining will reach a bigger audience and you might just get some more sympathy. If you can post about your ban in the correct place, preferably with a replay, it can be looked into. Bitching on here about bad administration is not going to help your case.

Yes mistakes are made, we are human afterall, and if you take a look at our protests page you will see that we have accepted and apologised for mistakes. Most of us are also new to administrating and we are learning the whole time. Take your time to read some of the report threads. You will see a lot of discussion regarding bans and penalties.

Finally posting a whining thread right after Ori has warned that if you do you will get permanently banned is a bit daft. Just hope that Ori is in a good mood when he reads it.
Hmm yes I still being banned, I thought I weren't because I tried to enter again and hadn't any problem... now I tell you, that I can't understand why you did ban me, that demonstrate me that you don't know administer it so well... I didn't crash, I didn't insult anybody, I didn't complain... if I'm not mistaken, I simply said "crasher" waiting an excuse from the racer that kicked me out. Like it didn't happen, I pitted and you banned me.

If I post it here, it's because you have a post started here and I don't feel like registering in your forum and post, so I post here. If you don't like it, you have 2 options: First, be careful with the way that you administer the server, second, don't post it here.

If "Ori" wants to ban me for express my discord here... he knows whatever he does, but it will give a bad fame to your server, I think that when you ban somebody from a server it's because he did something bad inside, and not for doing nothing or for a comment in a forum, in wich I don't insult any of you, but you are free to chose .

I thought it would be a misunderstanding, but if I still being banned... maybe it starts to be something personnel for express my discord. But don't worry, there is not anything personnel for me, if you ban me, you are in your right to do it, I simply don't join in your server again and tell my friends not to join.

I'm S2 licensed from may 2004, I always raced calmly to have fun and I will stay doing it, didn't race much, only when I had free time... so I'll not discuss anymore, you know what you did bad, I know that I didn't do anything, so it's all ok , but it's good for people know what kind of admins administer the server, and last they will decide if they join or not. Unfortunately I haven't a replay because you banned me, hadn't time... at now if you want to tell me something I'll read it, but I'll not say anything more, because I don't need say more, so if you want, you can lie .

So, good luck.

Greetings
Quote from FlyingSam :If I post it here, it's because you have a post started here and I don't feel like registering in your forum and post, so I post here. If you don't like it, you have 2 options: First, be careful with the way that you administer the server, second, don't post it here.

This thread is for information about the team Ironhorse Racing, not for banned people to complain.

IIRC, it is made very clear in several messages on the server that you should go to their forum to protest bans. If you don't like it, you have 2 options: Live with your ban or register there and protest your ban in a reasonable way.
I would have thought that someone who has been around since 2004 would know that you don't lose the replay when you get banned. You rename the temp.mpr BEFORE you try to rejoin. You can also press H to bring up the chat history so you can see the last few lines. I have little to no sympathy for someone who should know better.

You say the only thing you remember doing is saying "crasher". In my experience it is more often the one who shouts "crasher" is the one who caused the accident, only their ego's won't let them see that.

Protest in the correct way and your ban will be looked at. As I have said before mistakes are made and they are apologised for. We will not deal with cases here for some very obvious reasons. If you don't feel like registering on our server and we don't feel like dealing with it here then you are the one with two options as has already been explained.

Have fun
Quote from FlyingSam :Hmm yes I still being banned, I thought I weren't because I tried to enter again and hadn't any problem... now I tell you, that I can't understand why you did ban me, that demonstrate me that you don't know administer it so well... I didn't crash, I didn't insult anybody, I didn't complain... if I'm not mistaken, I simply said "crasher" waiting an excuse from the racer that kicked me out. Like it didn't happen, I pitted and you banned me.

If I post it here, it's because you have a post started here and I don't feel like registering in your forum and post, so I post here. If you don't like it, you have 2 options: First, be careful with the way that you administer the server, second, don't post it here.

If "Ori" wants to ban me for express my discord here... he knows whatever he does, but it will give a bad fame to your server, I think that when you ban somebody from a server it's because he did something bad inside, and not for doing nothing or for a comment in a forum, in wich I don't insult any of you, but you are free to chose .

I thought it would be a misunderstanding, but if I still being banned... maybe it starts to be something personnel for express my discord. But don't worry, there is not anything personnel for me, if you ban me, you are in your right to do it, I simply don't join in your server again and tell my friends not to join.

I'm S2 licensed from may 2004, I always raced calmly to have fun and I will stay doing it, didn't race much, only when I had free time... so I'll not discuss anymore, you know what you did bad, I know that I didn't do anything, so it's all ok , but it's good for people know what kind of admins administer the server, and last they will decide if they join or not. Unfortunately I haven't a replay because you banned me, hadn't time... at now if you want to tell me something I'll read it, but I'll not say anything more, because I don't need say more, so if you want, you can lie .

So, good luck.

Greetings

So basically what you are saying is you want to completely ignore that we have a protest section in our site, you want to keep arguing when we specifically asked people not to protest here and you want to ignore the rules we have set out for you to enjoy OUR server?

Not a problem, I hope you have already pulled the tigger here menantoll.
Hello....my first comment here on the forum!
Just would like to know why you cant say "just watch" in the server without getting kicked...

I dont know for how long ill be kicked, but having done nothing, i feel this is quite lame situation.
You guys go to the server and type just watch....crazy!
it's the swear filter.

just watch

We are building in the exceptions as we find them.

Also a kick is only that. you can rejoin straight away.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Oh i see....i still cant join btw!
I don't see you on the ban list so I don't know why you can't get in. I have tried the lfs unban command too just in case. Let me know if you still can't get in.
Quote from guivans :Oh i see....i still cant join btw!

Does it say: "Host Connection Refused"? (or something like that :shrug
Its ok now...
It said something like "server reffusing connection" or something!
It didnt even load the server, it was a menu message....

Its allryght now in all cases!
Later ill join for some action.....

Cheers
Edit: I signed up as PaceCar USDM but i'm not PaceCar™Shwayze

Ironhorse Racing (IHR)
(91 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG