The online racing simulator
This one's good:

"Sorry, I was being called on skype!"
Hahahaa lol

That tis a gud 'un
on ironhorse, he diddnt crash but was being retarded...his excuse was 'i was doing dorift!' that wasnt a good enough excuse so he got a 3 day ban
Quote from versusboy :This one's good:

Happened to me very often.
Untill I standardly put my Skype on Busy.
Quote from piggy501 :Guy with a Toyota skin: "Sorry, my accelerator pedal got stuck."

:uglyhamme

NICE ONE!
#331 - STF
Quote from piggy501 :Guy with a Toyota skin: "Sorry, my accelerator pedal got stuck."

Subtle. :ices_rofl

He should`ve called 911, to follow the trend.
To be honest, I actually feel sorry for Toyota and Lexus (I know they have the same boss) They are a reasonable honest car brand and to be beset by mechanical problems and have to recall most of their brand new cars
To be honest, a they keep goin on about floor mat "defects" well, how can a floor mat be defected? All it does is provide grip for your feet. Just because one guy had his floor mat wedged under his pedal and he was too stupid to shut down the motor, they have to "recall" all of their new models? Why don't they just tell the motorists to throw away the floor mat?
"The race director told me to crash but I didn't see the breaking zone cuz I was watching TV so I pressed a wrong button"

That's a mix of firsts posts in this thread !
Quote from buusap :Hey guys
i got appointed admin not long ago and its quite a hard job
harder than it looks
anywayz whats the dumbest excuse a crasher has used while you were admin or you have witnessed

today this guy (wont mention name) kept crashing in the sever and his excuse was his mouse kept jamming but somehow he managed to turn right into the race leader banned him for 3 days and told him not to come back until he buys a new mouse

"i "accidently" swapped gas and brake"
#336 - War
Quote from versusboy :This one's good:

Lol skype is founded in estonia

anyway today i was at some kind of a demo server, racing a fbm and then kaboom some newb with a xfg hit me, he said:
I'm sorry but my cat jumped on the keyboard and accidently pressed esc, so i had to go straight into you :ernaehrun
In the back straight of Blackwood, the guy was turning like a snake left and right, he finally stayed on the right side, and when I was passing him he moved to the left again and we crashed.

His excuse was: "I was doing like in F1" "don't you watch F1? they do that all the time"
The worst excuse for crashing is when they say nothing at all.

Like as if it didn't even register, or there wasn't anything on the end of their nervous system for it to register in.
The worse answer I have seen after kick you in a curve...

"Hi! / Bye! / No problem / Sorry, my mistake!"

Quote from FlyingSam :The worse answer I have seen after kick you in a curve...

"Hi! / Bye! / No problem / Sorry, my mistake!"

My reply to this is "if you were really sorry you'd take the time to say it"
what i usually do, is just a tap i hit the sorry, my bad button, then if its real bad i then say im so sorry, i ________(reason) if its not bad, i usually keep racing, and if they complain, then i just spec -.-
Quote from pik_d :My reply to this is "if you were really sorry you'd take the time to say it"

thats why all my binds are admin commands on my server !kick !ban ect

well be sides my Drive on right and look a distraction...

"Sorry was looking for my bind to say sorry"
Sorry, Darth Vader just asked me to get on the dark side. So I had to close my shutters.
My girlfriend walked in naked, touching her boobs and licking her lips.
Quote from dekomusic :My girlfriend walked in naked, touching her boobs and licking her lips.

That's an excuse I'd like to use at the moment
Sadly I'm at a LAN Party at the moment and my girlfriend is many miles away
I was driving in a race, when a very big spider chose to "run" over my hands

I let the steeringwheel go and crashed some other cars. When they heard my excuse - Most of them laughed ! (If not all)
i jizzed in my pants
Quote from dekomusic :My girlfriend walked in naked, touching her boobs and licking her lips.

I would definitely forgive someone with such an excuse for crashing me.
"I hit you because you are faster then me, I deserve to win aswell"

Again, that was on a demo server.

Not nice to hear people actually hitting you because they are slower.
"Sorry, my name is walter"

Stupidest Excuse for Crashing
(403 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG