The online racing simulator
2010 NASCAR Talk
(735 posts, started )
Quote from Mustafur :If NASCAR has laguna i will fall in love LOL.

Yea...add in a little more road courses or go out of US. I mean they have 35 races for godsake.
“We will put it back in the hands of the drivers and we will say, ‘Boys, have at it, and have a good time,’” NASCAR Vice President of Competition Robin Pemberton said.

http://www.scenedaily.com/news ... at_Daytona_Talladega.html

Wow, its like in a couple week span Nascar is doing everything I wish they would have done for the past couple years haha. Looking forward to this season more and more.
"if you ain't rubbin' you ain't racin"
So they are basically saying that wrecking is OK?

Wow, what a ridiculous series.
Quote from zeugnimod :So they are basically saying that wrecking is OK?

not like that, theres 40 plus people on the track there basically saying there is going to be bumping, and they just allowed bump drafting which imo was a good move.
Are NASCAR races somewhere on the net followable (even if not live) ?
Quote from zeugnimod :So they are basically saying that wrecking is OK?

No, last superspeedway race, during the practice sessions, they were having problems with people getting wrecked as a result of people carelessly bumping in the turns, so for that race, NASCAR said " no bump drafting in turns kay? ty" so all the drivers decided to hit reverse puberty and stay single file the whole damn race. As you can see, this caused massive fan disapproval, so they just basically said "f**k it guys, bump all you want" this race.
I will be at daytona for the 500. I am excited many women to see :P
Quote from greg_slideways :I will be at daytona for the 500. I am excited many women to see :P

Awesome man have fun. You going to the shootout tomorrow?
Nope, unfortunetly not. I am working an infeild stand for the 500 till about 1pm then I get to watch the race apparently. But hey, I get in for free right. Should be fun, and close enough to bring a lady freind back home! haha.
I'd rather bring a fender or tire home.

Anyone see those practice crashes? Denny at it again! Must of thought that Go-Daddy car was Brad.
ehehe. Martin and Hamlin both said it was a mutual mistake...
Think carefully Ben, would Martin ever blame someone?
Phil when he was younger in the 6 he loved to put blame on people, I think it was cuz he drove a ford and had too now that hes in chevy he doesnt have too!
Terrible.
Quote from mutt107 :danica did a good job in her first race

Unlike Piquet she was fantastic. I mean...last to 7th. That is quite something. I mean...yeah...it's ARCA...but it's difficult to place well in ARCA cause of all the crashes. It's easy for someone from the top tier to outpace ARCA drivers (montoya, carmichael, patrick, etc) but it isn't easy to finish well and avoid all those ARCA wrecks.

Good job Danica...Piquet....please step it up

Boy is ARCA a crashfest. Watching the ARCA highlights makes me nervious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgMCclKVrf4
IMO Piquet should stay out of NASCAR
Piquet was doing pretty well until the Danica incident, and IMO we saw just as silly moves in the Shootout later (Kurt Busch/Martin). Danica dove for a hole and Piquet didn't see her in time.

I don't like the guy but I think he might get pretty good.

2010 NASCAR Talk
(735 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG