The online racing simulator
About feel the silence
(15 posts, started )
#1 - BAMBO
About feel the silence
First of all, sorry if this is in the wrong section but I reckoned that since the song is technically a part of LFS, it would fit here.

I have recently really gotten curious regarding the band that made the song. Unfortunately my searches proved useless. So I was wondering if someone else was luckier and/or better then me at finding the band or artist who made it.
#2 - troy
I'm pretty sure that all the tracks coming with lfs are done by Victor. You can also download some extra tracks at www.lfs.net
Tried looking through the credits?

EDIT: Just did that, nothing.
Depeche Mode
#6 - amp88
I enjoyed the song also when i used music in LFS and got curious about it :P
Quote from three_jump :All LFS songs are done by some dutch weirdo called Victor van Vlaardingen

Perhaps but feel the silence is different in quite a few ways from the rest of the songs. Plus, the singer doesn't really sound like a dutch, as weird as he might be
Quote from BAMBO :Perhaps but feel the silence is different in quite a few ways from the rest of the songs. Plus, the singer doesn't really sound like a dutch, as weird as he might be

A Google search for 'feel the silence victor van vlaaringen' shows that Feel The Silence was once one of his top tracks on Last.FM, but it isn't featured on Victor's tracklist anymore.
Goo Goo Dolls have a song called feel the silence

E: Don't know what song your talking about btw, just that's what came up on YT
Does someone know where can I get lyrics to this song(feel the silence)?
The Alpha Conspiracy had some influence on some of the music too (i.e. vocals I believe)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qRWyolyJrk thier albums are very good. I hope vic has done more music for the new release. really good stuff from him

About feel the silence
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG