The online racing simulator
High Speed Camera Shots (Slow Motion)
(22 posts, started )
Well guys the name says it all.
I got a new cell phone a few days ago and was playing around with it and found out it has a built in high speed camera.

So playing with it i got some cool and funny/cool shots and they are here on my youtube profile

Please do not comment here
All comments and suggestions for future videos go on the video comments

Video 1 - LOL Jake - Trying to see what the wavy pencil thing looks like Jake ruins the shot
Video 2 - High Speed Camera - Me pouring juice into a glass with ice *Dark*
Video 3 - LOL Billy - My friend Billy being a retard
Video 4 - Friend Owen Lighting a welding torch

Video playlist link - http://www.youtube.com/user/dan2494#gri ... 1349E13B6D
Gah, no fun unless a good video quality. Yours is poor.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Gah, no fun unless a good video quality. Yours is poor.

Well its bad resolution but it does the job
#5 - dadge
what phone is it?
Come on its a flipping phone, who cares how good the quality is ... I think its kinda a cool feature to have, the videos were pretty good, try stuff in lighter places though
#8 - Migz
Quote from lukelfs :Come on its a flipping phone, who cares how good the quality is ... I think its kinda a cool feature to have, the videos were pretty good, try stuff in lighter places though

Its hard to get good light because the high speed function auto darkens everything
should of gone for the Viewty smart. 8MP and rocks at 120fps recording. it also has low speed recording too.
Is that this 120fps thing? Wish my satio had that.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Is that this 120fps thing? Wish my satio had that.

I dont know how many fps my phne has but its good enough for me

i hope to drop an egg tomorrow and see what that looks like
Not very impressed, a proper camera on atleast 480p resolution would do the thing. Also, the slower the better.
Quote from hazaky :Not very impressed, a proper camera on atleast 480p resolution would do the thing. Also, the slower the better.

The resolution on my camera is 320 x 240 and if you want to figure out how many fps it is every 3 seconds of recording makes about 30 seconds of slow mo

Also for the lighting situation my camera has a light beside the lens so i can brighten the recording but for most things it produces alot of glare and makes the camera shot very poor
Quote from hazaky :Not very impressed, a proper camera on atleast 480p resolution would do the thing. Also, the slower the better.

yes but can the proper camera with atleast 480p make and receive phonecalls?
read the thread. it's a feature on his phone. not a feature on his camera.
Quote from dadge :yes but can the proper camera with atleast 480p make and receive phonecalls?
read the thread. it's a feature on his phone. not a feature on his camera.

I tought like hes showing off hes work or "creation" - so i gave my opinion about it and how he could imrpove himself on it.
first post, second line (12th and 13th words).
it helps if you read the post
Quote from dadge :first post, second line.

I guess i missed that. Anyways ... erm, yea ok
Yeah everybody flaming me this threadjust remember this is just to show that my cell phone has a cool feature and i was trying it out.
If you have a 1080p HD High Speed camera feel free to top me but if not quit complaining im a 15 year old high school student without a job so im lucky i even have this phone in the first place
Quote from lukelfs :Come on its a flipping phone, who cares how good the quality is ... I think its kinda a cool feature to have, the videos were pretty good, try stuff in lighter places though

Its not a flipping phone its a touch screen
This phone has a face detection feature
3.5mp
2048 x 1536 resolution

And it can take video in 640 x 480

The camera is amazing for a free cell phone
Quote from 1337sause :Its not a flipping phone its a touch screen

Lost in translation!

I used to have a Viewty with this feature, it's a lot of fun. I remember I got some amazing shots of my dog catching his ball.
for some reason, i was drawn to slo-mo face shaking lol. some crazy faces to be seen.

(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG