The online racing simulator
[LC] Cruise server heads up
(24 posts, closed, started )
Went on there and accidently hit someone at 20mph who was parked on the road (illegal). Get shouted at so i block messages. Get kicked, because apparently its "illegal" to block messages. Then join, block messages again and get banned, lol. And they wonder why there are 30/30 people on other cruise servers which are full, and 3/30 people on their LC server.
no one go on there its crap its a copy of the good [LsC]

The picture is from my friend shortly after i got banned.
What a dum server no one go on it, not that anyone does right now anyway.
And you make a thread for flamme war?

Harjun , sinse how long you are in lfs?. it`s look`s you entered yesterday to LFS , doing this stupid threads

And plz next time use this THREAD FOR moan about being banned insted of making this
Who even cares?
Quote from Inouva :And you make a thread for flamme war?

Harjun , sinse how long you are in lfs?. i look you entered yesterday , doing this stupid threads

ive been playing this game since 2005, longer than you and i'm annoyed that there are lots of morons playing it these days. Anyone else believe blocking messages is illegal? I was just trying to cruise, and block out any messages as i was "cruising" (emphasis on the word cruise)
And yes, i am trying to start a flame war, i'll be honest.

No one should care...just a heads up.
#5 - Neo_
Driftingaway here.

I watched the replay. You were on the wrong side of the road. Tokyo wasn't parking illegally, he briefly stopped. You continued down the road after hitting him without an apology. Then you had a rant about "its a game, chill" and "you bunch of girls". Then you block messages, which is prohibited on almost every cruise server. Roadrunner sent you a message to unblock but you ignored. He kicks, you come back on, you block messages again, you get banned.

And this could all have been prevented by a simple apology.
Drifting close here i want tht pictue removed now harjun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not consent to it being on here
-
(harjun) DELETED by harjun
Quote from Neo_ :Driftingaway here.

I watched the replay. You were on the wrong side of the road. Tokyo wasn't parking illegally, he briefly stopped. You continued down the road after hitting him without an apology. Then you had a rant about "its a game, chill" and "you bunch of girls". Then you block messages, which is prohibited on almost every cruise server. Roadrunner sent you a message to unblock but you ignored. He kicks, you come back on, you block messages again, you get banned.

if it could have been prevented by a simple apology it obviously proves that its not something at all serious.
Frankly i dont care i'm banned because i'll just go to LsC where its all at anyway, forget ur server lol.
#8 - Neo_
I'm praying that the admins lock this topic NOW. He's got his ban, lets just drop it.

EDIT: Just seen your above post.. If you had apologised there wouldn't be such a big deal about you ramming and there wouldn't have been that argument. Also, you rammed me earlier... Go to LsC and leave us alone.
Quote from Neo_ :Driftingaway here.

Thanks ,now we know arjun is a OCburner and a kid making this type of thread`s, now we can add he is a liar

Cuz his vercion of the fact has been overexposed with the replay from LC server

:thumbup:
have any of you seen the replay?
you obviously haven't
it was the saddest little crash in the world, i barely even tapped the guy , there was not even any damage to any of our cars at all, and then this guy has to throw a hissy fit about it.
TBH I think infractions ought to be handed out and /thread
Yehey,LFSForum for cruise discussions FTW. Dude seriously,no one really cares about you getting banned from a random cruise server... I understand that you don't like LC servers,but that's all you needed to say. Not the "I got owned" part.
#13 - pipa
Quote from Neo_ :I'm praying that the admins lock this topic NOW. He's got his ban, lets just drop it.

EDIT: Just seen your above post.. If you had apologised there wouldn't be such a big deal about you ramming and there wouldn't have been that argument. Also, you rammed me earlier... Go to LsC and leave us alone.

Not making a youtube vid "how to get banned from lsc"? Im surprised.
Quote from harjun :Frankly i dont care i'm banned

are you sure? because when i check to see who cared enough to make such a pathetic thread i see that it was you.
If you have a problem then don't go there. Is simple
For the seventh time.
like he said. heads up. hes warning people who go on there for a first time.
yeh just warning people who are going on there.
Make up your mind. Warning people or "starting a flamewar"?

Quote from harjun :yeh just warning people who are going on there.

Quote from harjun :
And yes, i am trying to start a flame war, i'll be honest.

Either way, this thread is useless and will be locked any time now, I guess.
Thanks for the heads up. People, listen to him, do not cruise, it makes you do weird things.
Quote from Hyperactive :IN SHORT: If you got banned just recently and want to make a comment about it, do NOT make it in this thread or on this forum. Please. Don't start a new thread because we have seen them all. Many many times. Try to contact the server owners or go to their website if they have one to resolve the issue or post a complaint. Or just go to another server.
We here on the LFS forum cannot help you getting unbanned from any host so there is no use complaining here.

Nothing more to add.
E: And to want to start a flame war on this forum is pretty much like requesting yourself "Not anymore welcome" 'd..
Hope to see you all on [LsC] SOOOOOOON lol ok thats my flaming over bye bye now!
<---------------------------

Cruisers LoL
This thread is closed

(24 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG