Baltic Cup 2010: Round 2 Info & Discussion
Date: 18th February 2010
Time: 21:00 (UTC+2)
Car(s): GTR (FZR+XRR+FXR)
Track: AS3 [Aston National]
Laps: 31
Server: EER
Password: baltic10

I'd like everyone to get in the server 10 minutes before 21:00, so we can set up the grid and start right on time.
Good luck and let's have fun!

Qualifing dates for round 2:
Estonia:

Date: 17.02.2010
Time: 21:00 - 22:00
Server: EER
Password: est

Latvia:

Date: 16.02.2010.
Server: Baltic Cup - Latvia
Password: bclatvia

Lithuania:

Date: 17.02.2010.
Server: Deadline.lt
Password: bclithuania

Added Lithuanian qualification date.
I also added Latvian qualification date.
Changed Lithuanian qualification day.
Added Estonian qualification date.
Andro, sorry that i was dickhead in server. Can you add results here, i got time out and i didnt got the replay.
I have a qualification replay. Replays will be made public when all countries done qualification.
Quote from VTiRacing :Andro, sorry that i was dickhead in server. Can you add results here, i got time out and i didnt got the replay.

You didn't get time out, I turned off the server after qualification, because I thought you both had it already.
Anyways, I sent it to ModestasR., and he will publish them today I guess.
Before taking part in today's race, read the updated rules, which have not yet done so. Rules can be found here. Good luck in race.
why I cannot get in to the race server?? it says the password is wrong...
Please change the password from "est" to "baltic10".
Lible, you can race tonight. M.Seppam cant do it tonight, so you are allowed. Please be in server.
Fcuking not nice, got timeout!!!!!! RAAGEE!!!
Good race, some nice battles with Dmt.
Lapper.... i asked to turn it 4times, but nobody saw my massage, because of this thing i got -15-20 FPS drop which is very much for me... Try to run 2 laps with 10-15fps and you will see, i spin around 3 times in first lap, so please turn the LAPPER OFF in next race!
#18 - Dmt
Quote from TexasLTU :Good race, some nice battles with Dmt.

jajaja and Klitors too

Reno timed out and he didnt see the missage to turn off airio, but yes, it was annoying, you always saw enemy times and got nervous.
Quote from BeNicko :Lapper.... i asked to turn it 4times, but nobody saw my massage, because of this thing i got -15-20 FPS drop which is very much for me... Try to run 2 laps with 10-15fps and you will see, i spin around 3 times in 2laps, so please turn the LAPPER OFF in next race!

Just say it then, if i am in server.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG