The online racing simulator
The Great Debate
(57 posts, started )

Poll : A or B?

B
A
Quote from simulation :Definatly A ...because the the amount of force needed to tear off a sh*t ticket (while not producing any rotational forces) is less. ...Yes i'm aware that contradicts itself :P

I do rather A....not sure why though??....maybe it's a psycological thing ??

"sh*t ticket" LOL!

Yes it requires less force, but means you can't do the cool guy thing and pull it really hard to unroll a huge length, screw that up and then experience maximum comfort.

Why am I talking about pooing on the internet.......
we're not. we're talking about squat rag and how we tug on it (the paper).
B.

A has no virtues at all...

E: No word of a lie, but since I posted that I discussed it with my housemate, and he says A. I'm going to print that pic out tomorrow, circle the B method, and stick it by the bog.
#29 - Migz
I picked B.
Natural selection will eventually take care of those who picked A.
Quote from 5tag :But you do with the last paper facing you, right?

Yes

Its a bit hilarious how such stupid thing can open a nice discussion over here
A for me, got a bog roll holder that works better that way. plus I think it looks better in the A position rather than b... b looks like it's trying to hide behind itself...

3 sheets for each wipe, have a good fart, if I follow through wipe again lol
Thanks for that last bit of information, I'll try to incorporate that into my daily routine.
#33 - 5haz
Never forget to go back for a 'courtesy wipe' too afterwards. Its rare to get it all the first time, and you don't want to go out walking only to find a colony of red ants have invaded the rusty sherriff's badge!

Or even worse, end up with swamp arse.
B for me, and it sucks that I live with 3 other people who seem to think A is a good idea.... A is just stupid tbh
A, and use the metal lid on top to stop the roll from rolling.
Where's the option for C?
option C...nuff said
What a crazy topic!
B for me.
Quote from speedway :btw: I never thought my signature quote would be in relation to a thread some day.

LMAO, and that sig is classic Tommy as well.

Of course it's B. As has been said, A makes no sense.

Lucky for me, out of 4 people in the household, I'm the only one who knows how to even put the roll on the holder, let alone which way it should go.
What's next? A poll to answer the question who wipes from front to back or back to front? Or maybe both, alternating ...
Quote from Victor :What's next? A poll to answer the question who wipes from front to back or back to front? Or maybe both, alternating ...

front to back

Voted B, of course. More room for smooth operating.

A is in some cases (depending on the mounting, wether its fixed and freely spinning or hanging) just doomed to fail and can make the whole session an uncomfortable experience. imho.
Quote from Victor :What's next? A poll to answer the question who wipes from front to back or back to front? Or maybe both, alternating ...

Nice idea Vic, Front to back !

There was one a while ago "How do you whipe your butt, standing up or sitting?" Hahaha but it got closed very quick

B for me though.
Has to be B all the way. Easier to get your fingers around when you need to grab it, saves scraping your knuckles off the wall.

And as for wiping, you should always wipe AWAY from any other parts for the sake of hygiene

we already had one of those threads. it was closed due to the graphic nature of the subject. wipe technique can be a bummer. pardon the pun.
B without a doubt.

But that's because of the way I fold it.
If you fold it in an other way, you have to have it on A.
B, much better way.
I tried A today and it's stupid. Paper much to close the wall.
Don't know what this forum is, but it was just the 2nd link in google. Not only do they have the same poll, but this one appears to be poll #2!

We're not all that pathetic on here....

I don't remember the "front to back / back to front" thread, but I do remember the leg washing thread (danowat started I think..)
#50 - JJ72
Quote from three_jump :I tried A today and it's stupid. Paper much to close the wall.

And if it gets wet, it will stuck to the wall.

The Great Debate
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG