The online racing simulator
To GreyBull [CHA]
Good comments in all your posts. Your tips and the way you look at it and how it´s is explained is very helpfull
Would you look at that, another button clutch user.
Tut Tut Reno

/run
Quote from aobrien :Would you look at that, another button clutch user.
Tut Tut Reno

/run

Who?
The race was pretty good, untill #50 deside to mess things up. I saw him crashing for some people and makeing very stupid move

+1 whit Yann, that some blue flagers wasnt respecting it at all

Something messed, and I losed connection, allthought that was pretty fun racing
#57 - CSF
Quote from aobrien :Would you look at that, another button clutch user.
Tut Tut Reno

/run

I

am

so

shocked.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Anddon't expect the admins to have a look at the replay by themselves, only the total freak (deko ) does that, and even if they feel bothered enough by some chance, they won't dare to penalise someone if there isn't any protest against that person.

Edited for you
I actualy was watching whole replays
yes of course eim

don't take it too serious
Well i might as well post my rubbish race report.

Quali went alright for me. Got 11th but i was hoping for a better position but just couldn't get a whole lap together. Start of the sprint race went alright. Some chaos in the chicane but managed to get through no problem. Up to 8th place and stayed there for a few laps. Guy in front made a mistake and got past him then i was catching up with Pietter. Managed to get past him in T1 with a 2 laps top go. I had to then move into the defensive mode. Just going to go into the last lap and i made a mistake on the last corner. Letting Pietter past going into T1. He out braked himself letting me get the inside. Managed to hold my position and get my 6th position.

Feature race i was looking forward too. I have to say i was quite disappointed in not having a top 8 reversed. But oh well. Started 6th, the first 2 laps i had people around me but then something happened and i ended up racing on my own for the rest of the race basically. Half way through the race my back seemed to just give up on me. Made me make quite a few mistakes and i ended up going down to 8th place. Had another small fight at the end of the race with Pietter. But tbh i couldn't care less. My back was that sore.

Overall it went good.

Edit : i finshed 7th in the feature not 8th
Quote from zeugnimod :Read.

LMAO

Yeah i knew he was i could hear him doing it

But it doesnt say that he cannot do it :/
Adding it to the rules would be a good idea

For ANY league imo
I dont see anything wrong with it. It's a driver option which is available to everyone, which is alot harder to use than auto clutch.
Down shifting is especially alot harder so i think it should be allowed because it's harder to use so therefore the people with it deserve better rewards
-
(VTiRacing) DELETED by VTiRacing

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG