The online racing simulator
IFCL 2010 Test Race- Info thread
Hello,
I would like to invite all IFCL drivers to take part in test race. It will be at 2010 February 2nd 19 GMT.

We will be running official cup race format:
19.00 Qualifying session start (20 minutes)
19.25 Race grid format
19.30 Sprint race start (6 laps)
19.40 Feature race grid format
19.45 Feature race start (35 laps)

Race combo will be same as Round 1 (UF1@ Fe1)

Race server info will be sent 1 day before the race.

*During test race we will be testing auto grid making software so be gentle if there will be any erors
should be able to make it
Yeap, im there
yeah i should be there
wYk' Racing Team 1&2 will be there
Hopefully be there.
#7 - Bee
Should be there... Just.
#8 - Megin
I will be there for 100%
Test race grid
Just a note, if we going to have more than 32 drivers in test race, first ones who will come to server will be racing in the race
Quote from oldnavy :Just a note, if we going to have more than 32 drivers in test race, first ones who will come to server will be racing in the race

This is pure nonsence, honestly. Just get the 32 first signs-up in, with reserve drivers able to take a slot in case of non-showns, like how it's done in almost everywhere else, or do the things properly and held two shootout sessions.

I hope we won't have that during the regular season. So, if you wanna be sure to race, you will have to be on the server one hour before the event, even if you're leading the champ?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :This is pure nonsence, honestly. Just get the 32 first signs-up in, with reserve drivers able to take a slot in case of non-showns, like how it's done in almost everywhere else, or do the things properly and held two shootout sessions.

I hope we won't have that during the regular season. So, if you wanna be sure to race, you will have to be on the server one hour before the event, even if you're leading the champ?

This rule is only for Test event
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :This is pure nonsence, honestly. Just get the 32 first signs-up in, with reserve drivers able to take a slot in case of non-showns, like how it's done in almost everywhere else, or do the things properly and held two shootout sessions.

+1 much better idea than first come first server!
in
ill be there hopefuuly ill ask my teammate abd get back to you soon
so is it still first people to come race?
okay :/
teammate is a maybe has parents evening
mau have to miss it due to me having a driving lesson
also possible to race the testrace if you arent gonna take part in the IFCL season?
Quote from Timo1992 :also possible to race the testrace if you arent gonna take part in the IFCL season?

If you not going to sign up you can do it, but only then if theres going to be less than 32 drivers
right i cant make it damnyou school trip
i may be able to do it now
i can make it woohoo
lol and you know what caused all the chopping and changing of my driving lesson. going down the pub lol

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG