The online racing simulator
I need help to solve a problem over here
(32 posts, started )
okay guys, yesterday friend X introduced me to this cute girl A. everything was ok @ the time.... but today, i went to a play with the school. i was with all my friends etc... ( including friend X, who was sitting @ my right). then girl A comes and tells the guy @ my left to leave the seat for her to sit beside me. i was happy and all, so yeah. for the whole duration of the play, i've talked to her, made funny comments, etc...

after the play, she asked my #.... i kindly gave it to her (sure why shouldn't I? shes cute and i rather like her) and left the place with her and took the subway with her ( wich it really didnt bother my route because i can either take the subway or take the bus, but she wanted me to go with her so to hell the bus, i went with the girl). some friends saw me with her and all and probably told him.

idk, it's not my fault if i'm more '' outgoing '' than him.... coz as far as i know, im not shy as f!ck as he is...... could that be the reason that girl A is more likely to be attracted towards me? (+ that im somewhat good looking?)

only thing that i know is that i kinda lost a friend because , of a woman. that pic on the funny pics thread that says '' woman = problems '' is true.....
He'll get over it.

But I have to say, if you knew he was interested in her and went after her anyway, you're not much of a friend.
he didn't tell me that he was interested untill about 2h ago
Its a common problem.

Me and my good friend always joke about it.

"If a sexy girl comes over here; how would we decide who gets it"?

But yeah. Its not his choice really. Yeah he might like her and all that, but tough. She chose you, there are probably good reasons for that. Like DWB said, he will get over it.
#5 - amp88
Even if he does get over it you're relationship with your friend will never be the same again. I agree with Ben, you didn't act like a friend. You could have at the very least talked about her with your friend.
Guys... that is massive bullshit to be honest.

SHE chose el pibe. If she liked his friend, she would of went for him WAY before she got introduced to el. Its simple as.

Yes they might have been good friends. (Girl A and Guy X). But at the end of the day, she went for el. I really cannot see how you say he wasnt acting like a "good friend".

(Unless they were already going out and then el came in and stole her)
el pibe also didn't know his friend was even interested until recently (2 hrs ago according to a few posts up) so it is fair game IMO.
Quote from DevilDare :Guys... that is massive bullshit to be honest.

SHE chose el pibe. If she liked his friend, she would of went for him WAY before she got introduced to el. Its simple as.

Yes they might have been good friends. (Girl A and Guy X). But at the end of the day, she went for el. I really cannot see how you say he wasnt acting like a "good friend".

(Unless they were already going out and then el came in and stole her)

thanks for both of your replies, we're on the same brainwaves.....

as for their '' relationship status '' before i knew her, they were friends......

but as said above.... my friendship with guy X will not be the same.....
Tell her to get out and get your mate back, bro's before ho's! Plenty more girls out there, but not as many best mates.
Quote from el pibe :he didn't tell me that he was interested untill about 2h ago

Did you ask him about her before the play today?
#11 - 5haz
Girlfriends take your money and your time, then get pissed off with you for no aparrent reason and dump you, the outcome is always the same regardless of how well you treat them.

Friends however, if you treat them right, will be with you for years.

So, always place your friends before girlfriends, bros before hos.

Oh look, Mcintyre pretty much summed it up already.
Quote from PMD9409 :el pibe also didn't know his friend was even interested until recently (2 hrs ago according to a few posts up) so it is fair game IMO.

Yeah, with that added info his friend just failed to act.
Quote from 5haz :Girlfriends take your money and your time, then get pissed off with you for no aparrent reason and dump you, the outcome is always the same regardless of how well you treat them.

Friends however, if you treat them right, will be with you for years.

So, always place your friends before girlfriends, bros before hos.

Oh look, Mcintyre pretty much summed it up already.

This is total bullshit, btw.

Girlfriends (the good ones) are just awesome regular friends who have the added side benefit of being hot and letting you bone 'em.
#14 - 5haz
Quote from DeadWolfBones :This is total bullshit, btw.

Girlfriends (the good ones) are just awesome regular friends who have the added side benefit of being hot and letting you bone 'em.

In an ideal world. Hah, the 'good ones', rare thing indeed.
Im not sure if i got it all right, like ... you and your friend both like her? If yes, its more like girl's decision i guess.
Quote from 5haz :Girlfriends take your money and your time, then get pissed off with you for no aparrent reason and dump you, the outcome is always the same regardless of how well you treat them.

You can normally figure out who those girls are before you actually go out with them, if not you just fail at caring and deserve it in the end.

Is it me or did you also explain a hooker?
#17 - 5haz
Quote from PMD9409 :You can normally figure out who those girls are before you actually go out with them, if not you just fail at caring and deserve it in the end.

Yeah I suppose, but sometimes they turn in to Mr Hyde as soon as you start any kind of relationship.

Quote from PMD9409 :Is it me or did you also explain a hooker?

I suppose so, but you also get the clap as a parting gift.

Quote from hazaky :Im not sure if i got it all right, like ... you and your friend both like her? If yes, its more like girl's decision i guess.

He could always have a go at convincing them into a threesome?

Girls like to claim that they have relationships for love and caring, in reality most are just as shallow as any man. We're all humans after all.
lol He'll get over it.
Quote from hazaky :Im not sure if i got it all right, like ... you and your friend both like her? If yes, its more like girl's decision i guess.

yeah, we both like her. he met her like a week or so ago, and i met her yesterday. i've talked to him a couple of mins ago, he told me why he's pissed. he just couldn't stand that even if he was beside me, she would ignore him big time and just talk/look @ me....... he thinks she made her decision..... i could say so too.....

but is it fair? probably not. is it normal? yes. so then who cares? I do.... coz i would like to have the girl.... but keep the friend.... can that be possible? idk.... that's why i did this thread...

oh, about girls being sl*ts who use you, take your money and then dump you... well..... i dont think she's one of them.

Quote from 5haz :

dude ! wtf ???????? you don't share your car, bbq , or eveything else that matters to you........ why should i share the beaver?
Quote from 5haz :Yeah I suppose, but sometimes they turn in to Mr Hyde as soon as you start any kind of relationship.

Sounds like a good time to walk out.

Quote from 5haz :
I suppose so, but you also get the clap as a parting gift.

No risk no reward?

Quote from 5haz :

I see this as a poll soon. But yeah, too risky, don't want to cross swords.

Quote from 5haz :
Girls like to claim that they have relationships for love and caring, in reality they're just as shallow as any man.

Very true, but alot of girls also come straight out and claim they don't as well.

This has been fun, now back to my college paper (also trying to get back on topic).

@el pibe: You'll have both once he gets over it, give it time.
You didn't do anything wrong, he's just jealous. Don't feel bad. Look at it this way, would you rather be friends with a guy who will be jealous of you if you end up in a relationship because he likes her too, or would you rather be friends with a girl who is interested in you?
It's never going to go well in this situation (when 2 friends like the same girl), but it can be handled well. If you had talked to your friend about it, asked him about his feelings and told him yours then there would have been less pain. The way it is now your friend is feeling 2 different kinds of pain. The pain of rejection (because his friend has been chosen over him) and the pain of betrayal (because he feels his friend has gone behind his back or gone around him to get the girl). If you don't want to lose him as a friend you should try and explain the situation to him, but he may not want to hear it. I wonder how many of the people who are saying "he'll get over it" are talking from personal experience. I know how painful it is to feel both kinds of pain and I haven't forgiven the friend who inflicted the second type on me. Some girls are not worth losing friends over, and a simple act of communication before the fact (not after it!) could have done wonders.
#23 - JJ72
I dunno, he met her for 2 weeks and you for a day........is it only romantic interest or real affection? Don't think it's something going to break his heart really?
Bros before Hos.
speaking from personal experiance as friend X and from your side....I had a long write-up planned before I went to bed yesterday but amp and JJ72 make great points also.

At this point, you could talk to girl A about how your friend feels "left out" or something...up to you, her reaction/response/actions to this may show her true intentions and you could decide what to do from there.

meh. life goes on. Sigh,the good old days.

(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG