The online racing simulator
Yeah i must say that starts were horrible, people just flying into the back of me tyring to make a gap :/
Quote from Kristi :I have no words of yesterday's race. Simply...dissapointed.
@Dennis Lind : A shame on you dude...

yeah and you are innocent whatsoever.
Pretty much more innocent than you.
Quote from kart-36 :Yeah i must say that starts were horrible, people just flying into the back of me tyring to make a gap :/

Sorry I can't let this pass without comment, I just watched the first few laps of your races and ok Dolezal's touch in the restarted race 2 was dodgy, but apart from that you were giving it out as well as taking it

Which is why, apart from say the lap 1 and a couple of other incidents I thought it went rather well, seemed like hard fought touring car racing to me
Quote from Dennis93 :oh for gods sake, stop saying that you got taken out of the race, you could continue, srsly stop whining so badly.

:hidesbehi

I also said that, apart that you did the first touch, it was not you who took me out, it was Gasiunas... is it so hard to understand?
Quote from KaiqueBRA :I also said that, apart that you did the first touch, it was not you who took me out, it was Gasiunas... is it so hard to understand?

Yes, I crashed you away. Because you got back to the line when I was overtaking Dennis by taking inside line and you just wanted to be there instead of me.
Quote from TexasLTU :Yes, I crashed you away. Because you got back to the line when I was overtaking Dennis by taking inside line and you just wanted to be there instead of me.

Granted, this is over, we train to the next and forget what happened Saturday.
Quote from boothy : Sorry I can't let this pass without comment, I just watched the first few laps of your races and ok Dolezal's touch in the restarted race 2 was dodgy, but apart from that you were giving it out as well as taking it

Which is why, apart from say the lap 1 and a couple of other incidents I thought it went rather well, seemed like hard fought touring car racing to me

Oh yeah for sure i had to give it out, otherwise i would have been killed
Im just saying lets just cool it down a little, i dont mind a bit of contact, infact i think its rather fun, but we just need to cool it down a touch
#34 - CSF
Quote from Kristi :I have no words of yesterday's race. Simply...dissapointed.
@Dennis Lind : A shame on you dude...

And your take out of Gehammer in race 2 was totally clean and not stupid driving eh.
Quote from boothy : Sorry I can't let this pass without comment, I just watched the first few laps of your races and ok Dolezal's touch in the restarted race 2 was dodgy, but apart from that you were giving it out as well as taking it

Yeah I know About it. That wasnt my only mistake like this and I feel ashamed. Sorry I was learning all day and had no practise. It wasnt my day.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG