The online racing simulator
iTCC 2010: Round 2 Race Discussion
Talk about stuff in here
. . .
3 letters : OMG !
#4 - Rikje
I think there needs to be something done about some people's behaviour. The attention itcc got hasn't improved the racing imo and that's very sad
No Comment.
9 letters. Resume all races.
Well...

Race 2 was (and I'm not joking) the worst race I have ever watched, competed in, admined, anything. The standard of driving was DISGUSTING - 2 saftey car periods in one race and a red flagged start. Why are we seeing what are now probably LFS's best 31 touring car drivers all turning into the 31 biggest idiots in LFS. People diving where they shouldn't be diving and banging door to door, JUST FOR THE FUN OF DOING SO. There are people not thinking about the fact the car ahead of them has just disappeared into lag and driven straight into them, people not looking around them, not using their mirrors and piling into people with a rightful overlap.

It's totally stupid! It's seriously getting very frustrating, and I'm actually considering my future in the series because I just can't stand being bashed around like a piece of **** any more.

Ta.
+1.5 to that rant and a half.
#9 - RiGun
I've got to agree with Wilko, and the standard is even worse at the back pack. In race two someone squeezed me to the sand in T1 and lag ended making a huge crash that could be avoided with a minimum of caution, if you are on the first lap watch your sides before trying to get the best like, there might be someone there already. Later the same race the exact same thing happened again, I might no be able to keep racing in this league due to lag, LFS, lag and contact don't get along at all.
Quote from RiGun :I've got to agree with Wilko, and the standard is even worse at the back pack. In race two someone squeezed me to the sand in T1 and lag ended making a huge crash that could be avoided with a minimum of caution, if you are on the first lap watch your sides before trying to get the best like, there might be someone there already. Later the same race the exact same thing happened again, I might no be able to keep racing in this league due to lag, LFS, lag and contact don't get along at all.

I think you have 2 groups of disgusting racing, the very front and the very back. The mid pack (like.......7th to 17th) is actually rather clean, but you have the VERY competitive front end of the field where if you intrude and you're not as good as them, hello wall. If you get too close to someone in the back then it's also, hello wall.
as is my first international championship, tried not to do stupid things and I ended up giving me wrong in three batteries. = / The staff is very aggressive and want to pass anyway and ends up having an accident.
I saw people from 43.2. I was impressed because I thought it impossible to turn on race. I looked at the replay and saw that it was bump. I did not know he could do, so I did not.
Excuse me if I did something stupid
Thank everyone and go to the next.
#12 - 320_
Great, very confused race. In all races someone crashed me. I am "lucky" I know :/ I think the bump have to be not permitted in race but... Go to the next race. Without many crashes please!
I was pissed alot for not getting in by 0,02s, but i see, it was the smallest margin, which saved me from epic rage. "Well done" to some people in race 2. Incredible... Dennis, you are racing arse and you should be banned.
I think admin should really do something, I don't know what and I know it's hard, but we really need it. It becomes almost impossible to do a clean race!

I can't imagine that standard of driving for the next round on SO...

Anyway those 3 races were the worst i ever made since I'm playing LFS, i'll work harder for next round, and I hope everybody will do the same
Just watched race2, some of you guys should really learn not to be as agressive as it was now and keep it clean... just for example dennis, if it was real life, you would have been dq.
Quote from Karolis[Lt] :Just watched race2, some of you guys should really learn not to be as agressive as it was now and keep it clean... just for example dennis, if it was real life, you would have been dq.

DQ!?! He would have been killed!
The commentators make a very good work, IMO.
That's all.
some drivers were very dangerous at T1 ! I loose several position by trying to avoid crash and finally no crash in the three race and 2 top 10...so it must not be impossible...I think some driver need to learn to overtake more cleanly...

Personally I have fun but I was exhausted in Race 3 and with the ballast :s

Thanks Karo for the great racing !

Some drivers were very laggy on track so it was really dangerous #144 nd F. Raupp it was sometimes hard to know where they were exactly :s

See you maybe at SO
In the first race, I started in 12th and I watched out as much as I could... but then right in the start, Dennis crashed my back and made me retire from the race. I think that since it's just 12 laps, drivers try to pass in a very agressive way and in the wrong places. As the next round will be in SO, it's gonna be even harder to avoid crashes. So, let's watch out even more and respect each others in track.
hope that my criticism is constructive. Until next...
Quote from KaiqueBRA :In the first race, I started in 12th and I watched out as much as I could... but then right in the start, Dennis crashed my back and made me retire from the race. I think that since it's just 12 laps, drivers try to pass in a very agressive way and in the wrong places. As the next round will be in SO, it's gonna be even harder to avoid crashes. So, let's watch out even more and respect each others in track.
hope that my criticism is constructive. Until next...

In the first race i didnt have any contact with you.

iirc.

EDIT: Gasiunas pushed you off.
right after the corner after the first split. you and Gasiunas touched me and it was enough to take me out of the race. take a look at the replay if you want. anyway I apologize for saying you were the only one that took me out of the race, it was Gasiunas
Quote from Rikje :Session: Race 3
Lap and/or Timecode of incident: Lap 3 Sector 2
Cars involved: #19, #47
Brief description of incident: In a sort of bumpdrafting train I'm trying to keep up with Joe holmes and want to stay on his slipstream. Chris tries to overtake me on the left side which I see so I turn to the right again to avoid a crash. Chris however turns into my back which makes me spin. It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't keep the throttle on it during the incident.

Totally my fault, kill me as humanely as possible please Boothy!
Quote from KaiqueBRA :right after the corner after the first split. you and Gasiunas touched me and it was enough to take me out of the race. take a look at the replay if you want. anyway I apologize for saying you were the only one that took me out of the race, it was Gasiunas

oh for gods sake, stop saying that you got taken out of the race, you could continue, srsly stop whining so badly.

:hidesbehi
Hmm it seems a bit of everyones fault, Dennis for door banging with Gasiunas, Klaidas for going over the grass and being too quick into the corner, Kaique being slower than normal at the corner after being held up but also it seems you might have countersteered too much which sent you off into the gravel.
I have no words of yesterday's race. Simply...dissapointed.
@Dennis Lind : A shame on you dude...

iTCC 2010: Round 2 Race Discussion
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG