The online racing simulator
Cannot connect to the server?
(43 posts, closed, started )
and back
lol just when i posted it comesback

I WANT MY 10 MINS BACK DAM IT!
Lol Dodgy, get yerself a licence, we need more folk like you (ermm... hope you're not a wrecker )
#29 - th84
that didnt last long
#30 - DeKo
its down again?? still cant connect, but it says 219 people are playing :|
It worked for about 4 laps
yeah lol it's down again
Did somebody cut off powerlines in London?
Yes there was a wide power cut in West London. It came back and broke down again. Hopefully that's it for now... a power cut is usually very rare here (like one every few years) although we had one recently as well.
What are the possibilities of two master servers operating in parallel?

IMO this is a little like putting all your eggs in one basket. I know its not really a major thing, and is very rare, but it can't be good for business. At least with tandem or parallel master servers you have some sort of safeguard for any bigger power-outs or whatever in the future.

Anyway, just a thought.
Well, that was fun. The server was the fullest its ever been, then again, there was only something like 5 servers online
Hi

I can´t race now, it says the user name is already online. It seems the other racers are in the same position. I hope than this is solved soon.

Jonás MCM
Team manager www.mcm-lfs.tk
Quote from Scawen :Yes there was a wide power cut in West London. It came back and broke down again. Hopefully that's it for now... a power cut is usually very rare here (like one every few years) although we had one recently as well.

I still think spsamsp did it :biggun:
#39 - shim
Quote from Mazz4200 :Lol Dodgy, get yerself a licence, we need more folk like you (ermm... hope you're not a wrecker )

i aint seen him wreck on porpouse.. but he does go sideways round corners a fair bit...
This kind of amused me, hehe
Attached images
onlinestats.JPG
Quote from 96 GTS :This kind of amused me, hehe

Bummer, looks like it happened at basically the peak time.
#42 - DeKo
i cant join a server at all, any server i go to join at any time i get the "player allready connecting message".. its slightly annoying to say the least.
Jonas8431 : I've restarted the host you were stuck on, so you are free again.

DeKo / anyone : Can you give me exact name of any host that you can't connect to, so I can restart it? I think some are strangely stuck in "a player is disconnecting".

EDIT : I've made a special thread for those reports.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=136928#post136928

I will now close this thread.
This thread is closed

Cannot connect to the server?
(43 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG