The online racing simulator
Congrats 7Karat, you guys really deserved this one.
Quote from J@tko :Big gratz there Andy - fantastic drive

After about 2h15 we were wondering if you were going to do the whole race

Yeah I would have if I was allowed!!
Quote from J@tko :Big gratz there Andy - fantastic drive

+1 to that, yet still he praises me. Seriously, what's wrong with you Andy?
as said, I did. But I was as said very suprised by the block, which gave me a heartattack. And when I realised I should have backed off, it was too late. I have said Im sorry.
I wasnt expecting the block, as I thought the same. But yeah, I realised it too late, so as said, Im sorry for that. I should have backed off, but I reacted too slow for that. Sorry.
Grats to the winners, and MoS for their fantastic 3rd place in their debute. And to Charles for his good 2nd stint

Also, Condulates to CoRe Racing for being so unlucky at the end there :/
Also, condulates to Xcite-LRT. I know how it feels, its really shit, and you just want to go crazy. Im sorry about the crash, it was never intentional.

Looking forward for Westhill.
anyone got replay?
-
(IMOL) DELETED by IMOL
I mean the times. It says we did 9 and 10 second pit stops.
Good racing all. Congrats 7Karat!
Congratulations to the podium, still pissed we didnt were on it though
Congrats 7Karat! That wasn't a win...that was domination
Congratulations 7Karat, very good race.
After we got turned around at the 11th lap and my disconection we ended up at 16th in our first GTAL race. This track was as built for the FXR car so it was a good start for us, I doubt next track will be the same though.
This was fun!!

Congrats to 7karat who took the win, outstanding!!
Also congrats to Tripple7 and MoS ...

Thank you admins, you do a tremendous job ...
Grats!

Next track is XRR's home place.
I just remembered 7Karat won even with 2 Drive-Through Penalties

Gratz for an great drive in the cheesemobile!!
Quote from J@tko :I just remembered 7Karat won even with 2 Drive-Through Penalties

Gratz for an great drive in the cheesemobile!!

Well... I did not do that!
#120 - CSF
Oh Tommy Tommy Tommy...
Quote from boothy :MoE proving ground? Lol, not for CoRe

Hard when you get destroyed by a lapper.
Our race was spoilt because of that turn one incident. We had no way to go and ran into the back of one of d cars causing bad damage which had to be repaired and put is in last place after it was finished.

Went through the field and got back up to 9th, then unluckily got into a 3-way when another car came out of the pits and I got pushed into him by the car on the inside i was passing for 8th . After that I had no desire to continue again

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG