The online racing simulator
Quote from ivantod :do they accept browser cookies ? I've got them

Even if they did, it'd be damn hard for you to find browser burgers
do we got weather forecast for SO ?
yes,but :

Quote from dekojester :Regarding weather: I was considering being nice (for once ) and letting you all have clear skies and no wind

Quote from ivantod :do we got weather forecast for SO ?

You'll get it when you've gotten it for other rounds.

When the Driver's Briefing Thread is created by me on Thursday Overnight.
I think it will be a clear day but there might be wind since it won't affect fps.
#82 - need
Is the 7Karat race taking place tonight?
If so, what is the server password, since it's private already.
Server password removed.....
We can start a race if there are some drivers
#84 - need
Not a lot of people ther, but was still a fun race
A double DT Never Tried that before....
-
(Flingoko) DELETED by Flingoko
why did sticky keys pop up thanks for the fun admins, seeya at westhill.
And it was a quite unlucky incident we had Farmer..
Quote from Scott Mckenzie :why did sticky keys pop up thanks for the fun admins, seeya at westhill.

That really sucks for you Scott. You'd driven really well to get up to about 5th after crashing @ T1
Nice race!
Nice race everyone! Our first major victory!
Yihaaaa !

Great Race. Was really fun
Yeah nice race, one and half week of building setup and preparing hard to race and just finishing out of the track because Tommy wins the race at the first lap, thats why we lose a race where we can win
Nice race everybody

Gratz to the podium and all people who finished!

Shame for Xcite-LRT to finish the race after a few metres
Well where to start!

First of all, I am dissapointed with my quallifying. I couldn't get a setup right for it and couldn't drive the car at all.

So starting 18th on the grid things looked dim for us. Although I knew I had a heavy car by taking the extra fuel to push later in the stint.
During my first stint, I was getting progressivley through the field but got very annoyed when Deadline kept blocking and I kept loosing alot of time behind them and had a mountain to climb up to the leaders.
I stayed out longer than most and I came out of the pits in sixth and progressivley made my way through to second place by the end of my second stint.
With just fifteen minutes left in my second stint I had just crossed the 2 hours mark and my wrists were aching terribley. To make matters worse, Pietter was meant to be driving with me and he couldn't make it home from work in time. So Burak was our reserve driver for this event and had a maximun of ten minutes practice on a different set ot mine.
But I had made up a big gap to Conquest Racing and Burak crossed the finish line in third position.

My congrats to Burak on a great drive on just being thrown into the car!

3RD overall I suppose is something to be proud of starting 18th but lets see what next race has in store for us!

Thanks all competitors and admins for a great race.
Good race
The worst thing that I had almost no practise for this round :|
Quote from racer hero :Lap and Timecode: lap 87, turn 1.
Cars involved: 14(?), 20
brief description of incident: 14 on the inside, 20 on the outside, 14 just acts like were not there and shoves us in the wall. Causes us undriveable damage and lots of time.

I can't even begin to say how sorry I am.
I did not want to drive the last part of the race due to bad lag on my end. Bad framerate lag at the wrong moment.
Had the problem in the first part of the race and went into the wall quite a few times.
Big gratz there Andy - fantastic drive

After about 2h15 we were wondering if you were going to do the whole race
Yeah, everything that been said about the crash with T7R and Xcite-LRT or what your name is, is true. I got the draft and was gonna make a move on the inside. Unfourtunatly, I didnt read Maddin's block. I couldnt react fast enough to back-out before it was too late, and therefore we made contact. I was very surpised by the block, and that the wall came so close, that it all happend so fast. It was very sad to see you guys out of the race, and I apologize for what happend. It was never intentional! Havent seen the replay yet though, but I guess you could have left a bit more space to me too, but yeah, in the end I guess its my fault, but as said: It was never intentional, and I was really sad to see that you had to DNF :/
In the race discussion thread maybe I was little bit too anger but in next races Tommy don't try to win it on first lap, its endurance.
Tommy, you had little to gain and everything to lose, you chose the wrong option.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG