The online racing simulator
Round 3: Protests
Provide:

Lap and Timecode
Cars involved
brief description of incident

Please provide an mpredited mpr if you so desire.

d
Lap and Timecode: lap 1
Cars involved: 03 and 25
brief description of incident: Tommy Ostgaard pushes car 03 on the wall and car 03 finishes race after this incident.
Quote from luki97 :Lap and Timecode: lap 1
brief description of incident: Tommy Ostgaard pushes car 03 on the wall and car 03 finishes race after this incident.

Tommy has said he took the inside and didn't expect the 03 car to come across. He says what happened was un-intentional. Is the replay available?
#4 - Cawwa
Lap and Timecode: Lap 10 sector 2
Cars involved: 01 and 31
brief description of incident: #01 pushed us around just before the hairpin and we lost several positions
#5 - J@tko

LRT [I'll call you that for ease] and T7R come down to T3 together. T7R makes a half-move to the inside and LRT moves to block, but leaves space [just] for Tommy to come up the inside. Tommy however taps the rear of the LRT car coming down the hill, which causes the large incident on lap 2. Warning to T7R for this incident, as it wasn't deliberate, but he could have backed off/moved.
#6 - J@tko
Quote from Cawwa :Lap and Timecode: Lap 10 sector 2
brief description of incident: #01 pushed us around just before the hairpin and we lost several positions

I can't find it?
#7 - J@tko
Quote from Cawwa :Lap and Timecode: Lap 10 sector 2

Warning to #1 for causing avoidable incident.
#8 - Cawwa
Quote from J@tko :Warning to #1 for causing avoidable incident.

Can you explain this please?
#9 - J@tko
Quote from Cawwa :Can you explain this please?

I can't actually re-check it atm so I'll say what I remember happened.

IRM and E-Team coming into the left hander after split 2 line astern. According to the replay I have [which is deko's i.e American] IRM lag a tad turning into the corner and Williams tags the back of IRM just after the apex which turns IRM around. Not a deliberate move, but Williams could have backed off a bit more, especially given the slight amount of lag coming through there.

If you want to re-protest it then we can check again after the race?
No, we wount reprotest. We are just so dissapointed to loose all those places for a bad move from 01.
I apologise for this.

It is so hard to make a pass i was just trying to put you under pressure. And eventually make a pass.

Sry again
Apoligy is apreciated and of course accepted ... cya on the track ...
This isnt a protest, But id just like to point out the Conquest car.

They have been driving pretty poorley.

Regards.
Lap and Timecode 49lap
Cars involved 06 21
brief description of incident car 21 crashed into 06 in last corner before split 1 ,coused us to spin and drive away
Quote from marcin84 :Lap and Timecode 49lap
Cars involved 06 21
brief description of incident car 21 crashed into 06 in last corner before split 1 ,coused us to spin and drive away

Coming through the U-shaped bend, #21 goes for the inside and a gap that was always going to close, and causes #6 to spin. DT for #21.
Lap and Timecode: Lap 60, 1:41:40 of the total time
Cars involved: 13, 01
brief description of incident: Turn 2. 01 pushing hard, braking late and pushing me right into the wall in T2.
Lap and Timecode: lap 87, turn 1.
Cars involved: 14(?), 20
brief description of incident: 14 on the inside, 20 on the outside, 14 just acts like were not there and shoves us in the wall. Causes us undriveable damage and lots of time.
Quote from racer hero :Lap and Timecode: lap 87, turn 1.
Cars involved: 14(?), 20
brief description of incident: 14 on the inside, 20 on the outside, 14 just acts like were not there and shoves us in the wall. Causes us undriveable damage and lots of time.

We're looking at that post-race
I am really sorry for this incident M.Saidl. It is very difficult to overtake here ... But I made a mistake, I'm still sorry.
Quote from theodinho29 :I am really sorry for this incident M.Saidl. It is very difficult to overtake here ... But I made a mistake, I'm still sorry.

Np, if I would know we will pass you, I wouldn't report it .
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly-
Lap : 101
Involves: RSR + E-Team

Incident: RSR was blue flagged for quite a while, and didnt let me pass, i finally wedged my way in to pass, and then SR came behind them, and were allowed to pass with ease!
Quote from xtraction :Lap : 101
Involves: RSR + E-Team

Incident: RSR was blue flagged for quite a while, and didnt let me pass, i finally wedged my way in to pass, and then SR came behind them, and were allowed to pass with ease!

Quote from xtraction :This isnt a protest, But id just like to point out the Conquest car.

They have been driving pretty poorley.

Regards.

you are seriously posting here?
Lap and Timecode: lap 36, turn 1.
Cars involved: 27, 01, 21
brief description of incident: After having a slight pump with 21(I apologize for that), number 01 takes the inside lane and continues carelessly with ideal trajector pushing number 27 into the wall.

just like to point out the S.williams.
He has been driving pretty poorley.
You have until 2200 UTC tonight, 1 February to submit protests.

This incident has been reassessed post-race.

The penalty has been upgraded from what was applied in race.

Car 03 is found to have done no blocking moves, and Car 25 is found to have placed his car in a position that it should have not been placed, and failed to take care to avoid contact. Contact was avoidable, and started an chain of incidents that ultimately led to the retirement of Car 03 and others.

Car 25's penalty is upgraded to placement as the last car 1 lap down.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG