The online racing simulator
Global 30 day ban - What's the use?
(99 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Johnny Mountain :Haha, by the way, always love you Brits for being so dumb after being humiliated. "James, just ignore him, he just wants some bloody attention. It's quite almost my tea-and-cookies-time anyway."... I just asked why there is a global 30 day ban... DAMN!

Off Topic
You are embarrassing us fellow Americans.
Please, move to North Korea ...

Half way on topic
This thread is awesom-o!

On Topic
Serves you right! You seem to obviously gotten the 30 day ban.
This thread has become really ****ed up now...
So, I don't care what do you think of me, but sorry for being a 'rasist and a 10 year old kid and an American who calls Brits with nasty names'.
#79 - 5haz
Quote from Johnny Mountain :This thread has become really ****ed up now...
So, I don't care what do you think of me, but sorry for being a 'rasist and a 10 year old kid and an American who calls Brits with nasty names'.

Boo hoo.
So... are we cool?
#81 - 5haz
No.

You are a crasher and always will be.
-
(Johnny Mountain) DELETED by Johnny Mountain
Damn, you sure got no life, nerd. You are talking like I would be a crasher in a real world. DAMN!
Quote from Johnny Mountain :Damn, you sure got no life, nerd. You are talking like I would be a crasher in a real world. DAMN!

It's worse in LFS because it doesn't kill you, so you can just go on happily crashing :rolleyes:
Incored, no offence, but I hate all whos crashing
#85 - 5haz
Quote from Johnny Mountain :Damn, you sure got no life, nerd. You are talking like I would be a crasher in a real world. DAMN!

That dosen't make what you do any less wrong.
Quote from 5haz :That dosen't make what you do any less wrong.

You used to be such a nice little girl.
Really, I don't get why the moderators keep on giving infractions for posting "Ibtl" and this kind of things, but let the guys who are actually ruining the image of the community such as this troll acting, without even reacting

Pathetic TBH.
#88 - 5haz
Quote from Johnny Mountain :You used to be such a nice little girl.

Dunno about that, I was a lad last time I checked my 'lunchbox'. Is that really the best you can think of?

Just don't crash, hokay? You'll find LFS is a lot more rewarding when you take the time to learn how to take on the best in a fair fight.
All right. I try not to crash.
Quote from Johnny Mountain :You used to be such a nice little girl.

I lost my respect for you.

And I'll tell ya, that doesn't happen so often.
#92 - Jakg
Quote from nikka :You know or assume?
(cause I assume so too, but as we all know, assumption is the mother of all.. blueberry muffins, so that ain't worth much)

I remember Scawen posting about it when this very issue was raised when it was first introduced.
Oh my gosh! I didnt believe that this could happen to anyone..
oh right, now i remember you. the fag who pissed me off in few minutes
and in the end of the day you got banned from 3 servers, right ?
<---------------

/facepalm at the op :talktohan
Quote from greybull [cha] :really, i don't get why the moderators keep on giving infractions for posting "ibtl" and this kind of things, but let the guys who are actually ruining the image of the community such as this troll acting, without even reacting

Pathetic tbh.

+1
Quote from Hahmo :Oh my gosh! I didnt believe that this could happen to anyone..
oh right, now i remember you. the fag who pissed me off in few minutes
and in the end of the day you got banned from 3 servers, right ?

Hi! What's up, babe?
I've been noticed that this 'new generation' uses lot of this... word? They always put 'tbh' in the end. Is it some kind of a signature, or somethin'?
i think this thread has served its purpose (whatever that was to begin with)

time to end the bickering of little girls and boys.
This thread is closed

Global 30 day ban - What's the use?
(99 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG