The online racing simulator
Windstyle
(22 posts, started )
Windstyle
Windstyle are a strong going team, but not many people see that.

Windstyle focus's not only on cruise but on race and drift.
Windstyle is an organisation of people who have come together to develop a team that works with people from different angles.

Windstyle have many servers for Cruise/Race/Drift.

Windstyle are now recruiting in all areas but Cruise is tight at the moment.

The drift section, also known as WS.D have over 20 members to many of them are now professionals.

The Race section, also known as WS.R have a few members and are looking for keen enthusiastic racers who can help/assist the race section is development and get the section going strong once again.

The Cruise Section, also known as WS.C have alot of members developing a successful community and helping cruisers have fun at what they enjoy best.

The reason I post this here is to show that Windstyle are looking for recruitments in all areas and what better place to post this than here. If you are interested then please contact either myself via pm, or please visit windstyle.eu for more information. On the site there is a page called "The team" this way it will list all members of each section and also shows the group leader. You can either PM the group leader of cruise/drift/race for an application or simply post on the windstyle forums to apply in "join us".

Regards and good luck!
wow
#3 - Guy
Hey zak i was always on windstyle, i remember you.I set up a record.26 kicks in a row XD
Give us a clue, as your a demo racer on forums?

username from the past?
Wow, I have never seen anyone mention their team name that much in 1 topic ...
Lol, Agreed thats what spamming gets u these days :P (JKS) I've been on the WS.C cruise Server was extactly like TC's server but I was richer in TC so I left ^^
#7 - Etem
you are only more rich on TC because you drove there much.
Windstyle is better.
Soon is the v3 out.
Its better then the actually insim.
its in different languages.
more click buttons (you can turn it off if you want)
total distance show up. and 2 distance counter which you can reset...

btw maybe the thread is old but I just wanted to say that
#8 - wild
Quote from Etem :you are only more rich on TC because you drove there much.
Windstyle is better.
Soon is the v3 out.
Its better then the actually insim.
its in different languages.
more click buttons (you can turn it off if you want)
total distance show up. and 2 distance counter which you can reset...

btw maybe the thread is old but I just wanted to say that

The point in bringing up a topic that's 10 months old?
Don't worry, etem has some type of mental disease if you look at his other posts :X
Quote from wild :The point in bringing up a topic that's 10 months old?

He apparently is a cruiser. That should answer it.
#11 - wild
Quote from zeugnimod :He apparently is a cruiser. That should answer it.

You'd better be careful what you're saying You don't know who's looking over your shoulders :hide:
Quote from wild :You'd better be careful what you're saying You don't know who's looking over your shoulders :hide:

Zeug is a forum puppet, just ignore him.
Windstyle Community

Windstyle is a Community of three teams. The three team we have at this time is WS.C/WS.C² Cruise, WS.R Race, & WS.D Drift. As far as I know the Race and Drift teams are accepting new members. If you wish to Join us I would like to ask that you visit www.WindStyle.eu and register at our forums and apply for the team you wish to join. If You would like to know who is on our team feel free to visit "The Team" page.

I would also like to thank the LFS Community for voting WS.C as the 3rd best Cruise server on LFS.

Windstyle Community Servers: (Grey = White)

CRUISE TEAM SERVERS
WS.C • Aston Cruise #1
WS.C • Aston Cruise #2
WS.C • Cruise #1 (Beta)
WS.C • Cruise #2
WS.C • Demo Cruise #1
WS.C • Demo Cruise #2
Beta = Beta testing of our Cruise insim V3

DRIFT TEAM SERVERS
WS.D • Drift Battles
WS.D • Drifting

RACE TEAM SERVERS
WS.R • GTR Racing
WS.R • Training
Quote from ghostrider83 :

Windstyle is a Community of three teams. The three team we have at this time is WS.C/WS.C² Cruise, WS.R Race, & WS.D Drift. As far as I know the Race and Drift teams are accepting new members. If you wish to Join us I would like to ask that you visit www.WindStyle.eu and register at our forums and apply for the team you wish to join. If You would like to know who is on our team feel free to visit "The Team" page.

I would also like to thank the LFS Community for voting WS.C as the 3rd best Cruise server on LFS.

Windstyle Community Servers: (Grey = White)

CRUISE TEAM SERVERS
WS.C • Aston Cruise #1
WS.C • Aston Cruise #2
WS.C • Cruise #1 (Beta)
WS.C • Cruise #2
WS.C • Demo Cruise #1
WS.C • Demo Cruise #2
Beta = Beta testing of our Cruise insim V3

DRIFT TEAM SERVERS
WS.D • Drift Battles
WS.D • Drifting

RACE TEAM SERVERS
WS.R • GTR Racing

WS.R • Training

:noob::huepfenic
Cummunity
Lordy
How you managed to pay for all those servers is beyond me.
But GL
LMAO I'm this a member in the Cruise Team. So I don't pay for them the Generials do with donations we get from members and other players that wish to keep our servers online.
You must give them big donatios then to keep you in the team..
Meh, stop the bitching people, it's an half proper presentation this time
A few epic typos need to be fixed indeed, but oh well ! Some improvements were done at least
Quote from Ales_M :You must give them big donatios then to keep you in the team..

lmao

Windstyle
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG