The online racing simulator
Global 30 day ban - What's the use?
(99 posts, closed, started )
Or then there is just some people who like to be alone/together with someone else. If you know what I mean.
Quote from Johnny Mountain :Or then there is just some people who like to be alone/together with someone else. If you know what I mean.

Alone together with someone else ???

Man if you get banned 5 times in thirty days your shouldnt be racing online....
Quote from BrAinOfJ :Alone together with someone else ???

Man if you get banned 5 times in thirty days your shouldnt be racing online....

I just wanted to say I've joined servers thinking hey some people to race with only to promptly get banned because I was intruding in their "private" but open session by joining or because i'm the wrong nationality. You don't even get a chance to quit or asked to leave. Just banned.
Quote from Crash Dummy :I just wanted to say I've joined servers thinking hey some people to race with only to promptly get banned because I was intruding in their "private" but open session by joining or because i'm the wrong nationality. You don't even get a chance to quit or asked to leave. Just banned.

Nah mate it's just your username
Quote from JPeace :you can't ban someone just because of their name.

Of course, you "can". And in some cases, you should. For example with clearly racist names.

"Crash Dummy" is not a name like that, though.
#31 - Dac
Maybe LFS could have it's own investigations unit to seek out these kind of people and take appropriate action. Just the thought that there is an LFS 'Police' that they can be reported too would probably make these idiots think twice.
Quote from Dac :Maybe LFS could have it's own investigations unit to seek out these kind of people and take appropriate action. Just the thought that there is an LFS 'Police' that they can be reported too would probably make these idiots think twice.

idiots cant think twice if they cant even think
and those idiots are often such idiots because they behave so idiotic that they dont see their idiotness and if you ban them they dont know why because of being blinded by their own idiocy
so if you get 15 bans in 30 days you get the 30 days without lfs treatment

sounds reasonable, if you get that many you dont belong racing online

i have no bans, or i think, i think i was vote ban abuse one time from demo servers, getting accused of being a crasher by a crasher, and trying to help on a demo drag server by being the guy to tell everyone to go
Quote from JPeace :oh really?

lol shut up and grow up tbh, how old are you. 10?

I was just kidding... RELAX!
#35 - 5haz
Lets not give him the attention from now on.
-
(Johnny Mountain) DELETED by Johnny Mountain
-
(Johnny Mountain) DELETED by Johnny Mountain
Epic Fail
Haha, by the way, always love you Brits for being so dumb after being humiliated. "James, just ignore him, he just wants some bloody attention. It's quite almost my tea-and-cookies-time anyway."... I just asked why there is a global 30 day ban... DAMN!
Quote from JPeace :tea and cookies?

go eat some hamburgers nom nom nom

Guys! Make love not war because there is no...well...just no

Try a meal including:

Main Course: Hamburger
Drink: Tea
Dessert: Cookies

WARNING! HAS NOT BEEN TESTED BEFORE THO
Quote from JPeace :right.

it was not your question, its youre behavior. thats whats annoying me and most people.
grow up child.

/ignored.

A 13 year old brat tells me to grow up? I give up on you Brits...
Calm down for a second and think of Red.
The colour of the heart.
Now shake each others hand and barry the anger.

#41 - 5haz
Quote from Johnny Mountain :A 13 year old brat tells me to grow up? I give up on you Brits...

Don't you find it embarrasing that there are 13 year olds acting more mature than you? I've seen your online antics, and if you are an adult, then you really do need to grow up.

Quote from Johnny Mountain :Haha, by the way, always love you Brits for being so dumb after being humiliated. "James, just ignore him, he just wants some bloody attention. It's quite almost my tea-and-cookies-time anyway."... I just asked why there is a global 30 day ban... DAMN!

You sound like you're having a strop because you don't like being ignored, with some generalisation thrown in as a cheap shot for good measure.

God, at least get your generalisations right, its tea and crumpets or biscuits, or Jacob's crackers. Cookie is an American word.
johnny mountain re
mate...you have no manners and seem to have a bit of an attitude...i actually really hate you man...you ram ALL the time and swear and dis people so i think you deserve all you get in the mean time...i'm going back to cruise :P
Quote from 5haz :God, at least get your generalisations right, its tea and crumpets or biscuits, or Jacob's crackers. Cookie is an American word.

OK let's get something straight here, Jacob's crackers are not a substitute for biscuits, and cookie is derrived from the Dutch word koekje and is not an American word at all. In Britain we do have cookies but they are not the same thing as biscuits, Americans have biscuits but they call them cookies, which is also what they call cookies.

Clear?

OK good, now for the confusing bit: Americans also have biscuits. It's a savory thing and is in no way related to actual biscuits - which is what Americans call cookies. Also some Americans call scones by the name biscuits, but they're insane.

EDIT: And just to add further confusion the word biscuit in the Eastern block refers to sponge cake - but this from a people who write their R's backwards is not suprising. Biscuit derives from a French word bescuit, which in turn comes from the latin - and is an abbreviation of 'twice cooked'. The change of meening occurred in America after the war of independance when the Americans went on a spree of being as un-English as possible, a mistake which they've made up for since by becoming allies and bossing us about - thus making us more like them.
Quote from Becky Rose :OK let's get something straight here, Jacob's crackers are not a substitute for biscuits, and cookie is derrived from the Dutch word koekje and is not an American word at all. In Britain we do have cookies but they are not the same thing as biscuits, Americans have biscuits but they call them cookies, which is also what they call cookies.

nicely said mate
#45 - senn
becky with the truth bombs!
OK now do this one: America invented the Internet.
Quote from Johnny Mountain :Hi... I just wanted to ask, that what's the point of having this feature on LFS? I mean, if you have been pissing people off in multiplayer, then why can't you play even in SINGLE PLAYER? I'm not whining or anything, just wanted to ask. I bet LFS is the only thing with this feature...

IMHO, it prevents you as a persona ...(insert stats here) from being mouthy.

AAnt 107.000 +
I knew this guy That knew that guy, that knew internet ......strange how I don't hear from him anymore.

AAnt
IDead
The worst Death I've ever heard, is a 16 or 17 year old walking in Vancouver, an a Helicopter dropped out of the sky. SPLAT.

Had the kid being just walking and could hear...........well....I guess that's how bears do it .
Quote from Becky Rose :OK let's get something straight here, Jacob's crackers are not a substitute for biscuits, and cookie is derrived from the Dutch word koekje and is not an American word at all. In Britain we do have cookies but they are not the same thing as biscuits, Americans have biscuits but they call them cookies, which is also what they call cookies.

Clear?

OK good, now for the confusing bit: Americans also have biscuits. It's a savory thing and is in no way related to actual biscuits - which is what Americans call cookies. Also some Americans call scones by the name biscuits, but they're insane.

EDIT: And just to add further confusion the word biscuit in the Eastern block refers to sponge cake - but this from a people who write their R's backwards is not suprising. Biscuit derives from a French word bescuit, which in turn comes from the latin - and is an abbreviation of 'twice cooked'. The change of meening occurred in America after the war of independance when the Americans went on a spree of being as un-English as possible, a mistake which they've made up for since by becoming allies and bossing us about - thus making us more like them.

You been told.

Holy .......you do know that Feb 14th is the Dayton 500.....this year I want something.

AAnt
This thread is closed

Global 30 day ban - What's the use?
(99 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG