The online racing simulator
Rain
(31 posts, started )
#26 - Vain
Quote from Barroso :would be really cool if the weather was modeled according to real time weather from known locations.

Then everybody would be moaning: "We need more tracks outside of the UK!!!!"

Vain
well, i asked the devlopers about the weather, and they said, "maybe (!)" in the S3. i think its truthness is 50%. yes, or not.
thats what i said back in RSC... got a few people to agree
and i still dont get why it wouldnt be bad, but realtime weather would be fantastic
see if i can find that thread...

uh.. as usual RSC is down so..
Yea a dynamic weather system would be really cool, in a race with weather going from wet to sun a dry line appears on race track meaning no passing would be possible outside the dry line,unless wet tires are used.
But slicks would be faster on the dry line and also maybe even forcing the wet tyres cars out off the dry line to cool down tires .

This would put some pit stop strategy in to the longer races to.
And It would be interesting with the road tires, the grooves should disappear or wore and they would turn to slippery tires on wet tarmac. We wouldnt have wet tires for roadcars, offcourse. It would teach you to take care of your tires in real life
Quote from Gunn :LFS already is a true sim, but it's a race simulator, not a weather simulator.

somebody obviously missed the funny part there

Rain
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG