Wednesday May 31st

NASSA By 500Servers

Qual 08:45 PM EDT
Race 09:15 PM EDT
SO4R
UF1
17 LAPS
For all your Time Zone Needs Check HERE

Ok here's the basic Idea, you come to the track and load not only your car but also an AI, We will run REVERSE order start after the Qual to allow everyones AI to be upfront.

Rules are simple, AI must use same set as you and be LIME GREEN in color, no hitting other drivers but ALL AI cars are fair game, and YES you can use an AI to take out another driver (EXAMPLE..RAM an AI from behind and Knock it into another driver)

We want the AI's to stay on the track as much as possible so we'll go to SO4 (South City Long REV) so that pitting can be an option

We're doing this to relieve the fustration of always having to be kind to the other driver, so REPLY here if you want to Knock and get Knocked about.

Winner is the Lowest combined time of Driver and thier AI.

Room for 10 Drivers w/AI on a first come first serve basis.
I would join if it wasn't in the middle of the night Maybe if someone organises a Europe time zone one of these.
what time is that here Ant?
I am IN baby!!! :headbang:

BTW....how to you load an AI for yourself in multiplayer? :dnfnoob:
same way load an AI in single player

kinda funny idea lol
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
I suppose this is done in the multiplayer race set-up screen, where you can join races? Then just rename it to "Banshee's n00b AI" or something like that?
-
World Time Server HERE just click on your home and compare to GMT
Quote from banshee56 :I suppose this is done in the multiplayer race set-up screen, where you can join races? Then just rename it to "Banshee's n00b AI" or something like that?

In the Race grid you'll see add Player, just choose that, In Opotions/Misc, make sure ALL PLAYERS USE SAME SETUP is set to YES...and....make sure ALL PLAYERS USE SAME COLOR is set to NO, make a LIME GREEN AI (With or without Logo's) and name it.

Screen Shot Attached

This should be a hoot, We'll do one for Europe if we at NASSA get enough interset.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Oh, can we skin our AI so people know whose robot just wiped them out? Lime green + decals or whatever?

Yah Sure, as long as it's LIME GREEN. Also most guys will use NAMES OVER CARS..so use your player name + AI (EXAMPLE ANT AI)

Bookmark the world time server link and you'll never miss another race.

You can name your AI in OPTIONS / GAME.
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :what time is that here Ant?

You're 2 hours behind me so it's 6:45 PM DST Qual for you.
-
#11 - th84
sounds cool, count me in!!
Yep yep yep, count me in too.
hehe this sounds crazy

eh but it's 4 AM here, damn those timezones.. hope someone will make European version
European Intrest?
We'll test run it here in North America on Wednesday and if it flys, NASSA will do one for European Time Zones over the weekend.

Reply if Interested.

Thanks,
ANT
Sounds like a blast!!!! For everyone complaining about the time being prime time US, this is what we have to deal with during almost all scheduled events by the majority of the community here, so :haha: . Go make your own event and let us have something for once, hehehe .
-
Quote from thisnameistaken :I'd be interested in the Euro version, definitely.

Spread the word Kev.
Quote from AtomAnt :We'll test run it here in North America on Wednesday and if it flys, NASSA will do one for European Time Zones over the weekend.

Reply if Interested.

Thanks,
ANT

This sounds like a blast, count me in and I'll also get up early for the European version if it gets off the ground that weekend.
Quote from winchester :This sounds like a blast, count me in and I'll also get up early for the European version if it gets off the ground that weekend.

Holy Chit Chester'

>Chester..if yah Didn't know (Jeff, Mooney) is our BUST 60,000 Guy @ NASSA, Between me and 'Chester and KenCan...we got 148,000.

I still hold a WR do you?
#20 - bozo
Count me in for the European event.

You'll have to post the replay after the North American event. Be interesting to see what strategy works best; driving as quick as possible and leaving your AI to fend for itself, driving with intent to wreck other's AI, or driving defensively to protect your AI.

Nice idea.
How about Saturday June 3rd
How about Saturday June 3rd 18:00 LFST (Live for Speed Time) for the European AI event.

Reply here with your thoughts.

Thanks
What about 19:00 or 19:30 LFST?
Ok Duke, 19:00 LFST time it is.
Server Change and PASSWORD
Slight change for tomorrow, we'll be on NASSA by 500Servers 2.....the 1 server is tied up with OLFS Fern Practice.

Password for this event is getbent

We will lock down the server as soon as it's full, so this is what you do. Join using password...then load the UF1 set you're going to use and your LIME GREEN color AI...then click ADD DRIVER...once you did that just go to pits and load your normal UF1 skin and HANG ON....please review the first post for all da rules.

Thanks and lets have some fun out there.
ANT
That was a Great event, lots of Fun.

Thanks to all who showed, (I had to spectate as my Ai was drunk from last Nights BUFFALO win over ...some other team...NHL)

Many Thanks From

nassaracing.com

ANT

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG