The online racing simulator
LFS Secrets
(54 posts, started )
It has come in useful for some things. People have made stunt tracks using it and there's also this videop of a bank robbery or something where the black cars hide in there. It's the noob racing team doing it.

Also, I was going to include that in the document anyway.
Not sure if its a secret but if you hit reset while in the garage on Westhill you get thrown in between the pit wall and can then drive in it , not sure if it still works in new patch
Quote from KiDCoDEa :Mr Veble, the man who later came to help...

Well, it's Dr. Veble, but otherwise pretty much spot on...
An important secret: In Autocross you can drive to the skidpad
Is that even a "secret" anymore?
Quote from zeugnimod :Is that even a "secret" anymore?

Im sure it's not, but yesterday i was in one autocross server and one guy asked: how did you get there and so. But maybe he/she was new and didnt know. And i think these wall bouncing isnt a big secret too, because it is easy to happen, even if you are not planning to bounce the wall or something.
Quote from Tweaker :It is where the losers go and screw around when the race is over....

Hey, I do that!

Quote from Jakg :Better than some retard doing a donut at the finish line!

Hey, I do that too!
i do donuts usually when oval race ends lol..and when boring then in pits i unleash my car pwr.
#35 - axus
How about the search button on the forum? No-one seems to know about it.
What do you mean by that. Are you saying it's a secret. Anyway all ones anyone has submitted i'll post on the document later.
Thanks for all your help. Keep it coming
I'm working on adding more all the ones you submitted to the document now.
Thanks for all your help.
Thanks for them. They do work cos i've just tested them so i'll add them. I've also worked out a way to get to the garage area behind where you start.
Such document deserves a movie about it
hey, if you fly over the fence at Ky oval you could get reset on top of the fence. Then if you keep pressing space you can watcha race from there.
Quote from KeMoT :Such document deserves a movie about it

How do you mean.
Movie about all that secrets in LFS.
Where and how to do it.
Yeah, nice idea.
I might do one of them.
I'll release the document first then a movie.
Quote from KeMoT :Such document deserves a movie about it

+1 me too want a video with all secrets and in the meanwhile all the spr -> i hope people who post secrets will attach a spr of it
I wish they would it would make it easier
Hi i'm runnig out of secrets I know rapidly so does anyone have any.

LFS Secrets
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG