The online racing simulator
LFS Secrets
(54 posts, started )
LFS Secrets
I had the idea of making a document with LFS secrets in it today. I haven't got great ones but I'm including such things as the jumps in Fern Bay, the caravan area in BL car park, the Pit lane roof starting at BL GP.
I'll release it when i'm mostly done in the unofficial add-ons but just so I can get it better, can you fellow LFS'ers who have been playing for years and know all them kind of things give me some help and tell me some so I can fill it up faster.
What you could do is give me a detailed explanation and, if possible, post a replay of you doing it.

All things will be appreciated

Thanks
Mike (nuttyboy)
Hit space under the bridge in South City.

edit: forget it, doesnt work anymore.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
-
(nutty boy) DELETED by nutty boy
Yup thank you name. Just tried it and it's not easy but it is possible for a couple of seconds so i'll add that to my document.
#4 - wE1l
I am waiting for the release of your document.

I know none but I am more than interested in trying them.
Well I started it earlier tonight so it's a long way from finished yet. I'll try and contact you somehow when it is though.
i don't know if it can be done in patch t, but i saw a video of a f08 driving an entire lap lap around the oval, vertically, on the wall
I know if racing oval and hit the wall right could end up your side driving along the wall untill got to the next banked corner.

Also could include about hitting the pit wall on aston which causes the car usually to fly very fast down the straight.
#8 - joen
Interesting topic, will be watching this
I don't know many secrets though Just the opening in the wall on Blackwood, which is also discussed here: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=6988
But you probably knew about it
#9 - JJ72
if you run the oval anti-clockwise for 666 laps nonstop the batmobile will appear in garage 22 which you can only access by pressing F11 into the doom mode.
Quote from JJ72 :if you run the oval anti-clockwise for 666 laps nonstop the batmobile will appear in garage 22 which you can only access by pressing F11 into the doom mode.

Hehe, That reminds me of the cheats that you get from cheats websites which let the public submit the cheats without them being checked!!
Dunno if this counts for much but there's a spot at the oval that you can sit at and press the reset button, and you're vehicle will be reset on top of the fence nearby. It only happened by accident one time when I crashed, so I dunno how often it can be recreated.
Quote from NetDemon01 :Dunno if this counts for much but there's a spot at the oval that you can sit at and press the reset button, and you're vehicle will be reset on top of the fence nearby. It only happened by accident one time when I crashed, so I dunno how often it can be recreated.

If you get on the right spot it happens as often as you wish!
Quote from JJ72 :if you run the oval anti-clockwise for 666 laps nonstop the batmobile will appear in garage 22 which you can only access by pressing F11 into the doom mode.

doesnt work
^^^lol
The biggest LFS secret is that it is, in fact, Racing Legends.

Noticed "Scawen" has a cat?

Chris West plays the part of Scawen brilliantly. He lost most of his characteristics and transformed himself into this loveable and ethical character with social skills. He can wip code RL to perfection.

Tony West plays the part of Eric. This was very easy to play since Tony is also a very silent man living in a dungeon DOWN BY THE RIVER!. Tony is Chris brother, so he took that experience to play a real brotha this time.

Mr Veble, the man who later came to help, plays the character of Vlaardingen, the man who later came to help. it all fits.

Me? Well, i am actually played by congregation of people lead by Doug Ellison. I couldnt ever be real.

ps: Towler is played by Savaka. This doesnt add anything to the thesis, i just wanted to tease him.
hehe. Just ten more posts kid.
To get onto the fence in the BF1 on the Oval, just full-speed hit the end of the pit wall, usually you go pinging down the straight, landing over by the grand stand. When you reset the car, it puts you on the fence.

Another little one, SO1, on the top end of the pit straight, theres a road thats barriered off, theres a small gap in the barrier, if you touch it at the right angle your car becomes airbourne.
Quote from ButterTyres :Another little one, SO1, on the top end of the pit straight, theres a road thats barriered off, theres a small gap in the barrier, if you touch it at the right angle your car becomes airbourne.

I can't get that to work could you post a replay.
You can do wallrides on Fern Bay
How. Could you explain.
I could tell you a few LFS "secrets".

But then i'd have to kill you, so i better not. :P
Oh go on. That's if there's any secrets anyway cos you might have been kidding.
#23 - Jakg
not really a secret, but what is it with the little circular area in SO? its after the first corner and before the chicane, but it doesnt have a purpose
Quote from Jakg :not really a secret, but what is it with the little circular area in SO? its after the first corner and before the chicane, but it doesnt have a purpose

It is where the losers go and screw around when the race is over....
#25 - Jakg
yay! it is useful!

Better than some retard doing a donut at the finish line!

LFS Secrets
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG