The online racing simulator
Round 3: Skins
Hello !

Please post your skins for round 3 here. Skinkit and other skin stuff will be findable in the skinkits thread.

You may also post your "evergreen" skin here if you have updated it or decided to do one now.

You must have some form of requirements-fulfilling skin posted here within 2 hours of Q1 to participate in that (as in, 1700 UTC) sesssion. If you miss that, you gotta get it within 2h of the start of Q2. You can use an evergreen for the qualifyings. You must have a race version of the skin at least 90 minutes before the race.

Remember you MUST Attach the skin HERE, using the exact name that it is uploaded to LFSWorld in, so that the 2048 version we download from here is the one used by LFS.

Questions here too !
#2 - pik_d
#24 Something Awful Racing skin for Round 3
Attached images
FZR_SADSR_GTAL10_R3.jpg
Qual and race skin for round 3
#18 DeadLine Racing
Attached images
FZR_dt_GTAL.jpg
#23 Serbian Hell Drivers - same skin as last two rounds.
Attached images
XRR_SHD-GTAL10r1.jpg
08 RAPTOR-RACING skin for round 3
Attached images
FZR_RAPTOR_GTAL.jpg
Conedogers Skin
Attached images
FZR_CD_GTAL_10.jpg
11 White Water Radicals
Attached images
FXR_WWR_GTAL10_R3.jpg
#30 Tiger Express Motorsports
Attached images
FXR_TEM30_GTALR3.jpg
Quote from Deutschland2007 :#30 Tiger Express Motorsports

TEM skins are looking better and better these days. Though the text on the roof is a bit hard to read.
Quote from pik_d :TEM skins are looking better and better these days. Though the text on the roof is a bit hard to read.

Thx! May be one of my last works for TEM, there´s someone else who will be making the skins now.

Text on roof is just fine imo.
Looks fine on the .jpg yeah, but in LFSViewer it's a bit iffy.
#14 skin is updated
#31 Independent Racing Mates

I don't think we can have a skin ready for tomorrows qualifying. I hope we still can do the qualy without it.
#07 EER skin for round 3
Attached images
XRR_EERgtal1.jpg
Quote from Cawwa :#31 Independent Racing Mates

I don't think we can have a skin ready for tomorrows qualifying. I hope we still can do the qualy without it.

As it is fairly short notice, we'll disuss waivering the rule for you
Quote from J@tko :As it is fairly short notice, we'll disuss waivering the rule for you

Thank you ...
Seems as Pacesetter is eager to do some miracle though ..
#31 IRM Skin
Attached images
FXR_GTAL31.jpg
-
(Deutschland2007) DELETED by Deutschland2007
-
(kiste) DELETED by kiste
Evergreen of 7Karat

But there is no change in skin since last race so do I have to post the skin here again ?
Attached images
FXR_7K_GTAL_2010.jpg
Quote from N!ghtm@re :Evergreen of 7Karat

But there is no change in skin since last race so do I have to post the skin here again ?

I really like that skin!
MoS Special Event Skin
Attached images
FZR_GTAL32.jpg

Round 3: Skins
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG