The online racing simulator
Fans of Rap & Hip-Hop
(63 posts, started )
Fans of Rap & Hip-Hop
Ahem ... this is hip-hop .. as its made by amateurs, its still hiphop. Where does it say that its gimp-hop?

Edit: Even on theyr site, i cant find anything that leads to gimp-hop ...
lol wheres the sence of humor.
#4 - 5haz
Now now, you shouldn't laugh at retards. :doh:
#5 - STF
He sounds like some elevator doors closed on his balls..
Music is serious bussiness for me, there's my sence of humor. Anyways, as english is not my main language, i guess i missed something very hilarious in the lyrics?
The lyrics aren't funny, but I suppose people are laughing at the Egyptian/Aussie kid's imitation of the American rapper style and his amateurishness (you only get millions of hits on Youtube if you're super good, super bad or cute). I say good on him, he's giving it a go and if it helps him to pull a girlfriend then all the better.
If I were to compare it to other modern stuff like Soulja Boy, its good. And it makes me smile, not have an urge to put a brick through my monitor.
#10 - 5tag
Quote from hazaky :Music is serious bussiness for me, there's my sence of humor.

First I wanted to ask you if you are seriously taking this so serious.

Then I realised, watching the other video linked below and one I found searching for "Soulja Boy"... I was not laughing or finding it even mildly amusing, just like illepall, being really disgusted.
Quote from 5tag :First I wanted to ask you if you are seriously taking this so serious.

Then I realised, watching the other video linked below and one I found searching for "Soulja Boy"... I was not laughing or finding it even mildly amusing, just like illepall, being really disgusted.

I take this seriously, because i personally am into this thing, and with the warmest side of my heart (lol, emotinal much?). As how hard it actually is. Not sure what u meant by the lower part of ur comment, but i personally really dislike soulja boy, overrated amateur.
#12 - 5tag
Quote from hazaky :I take this seriously, because i personally am into this thing, and with the warmest side of my heart (lol, emotinal much?). As how hard it actually is. Not sure what u meant by the lower part of ur comment, but i personally really dislike soulja boy, overrated amateur.

I just don't get why you take something for serious that cannot honestly be regarded as a serious attempt. Posing with those silly caps and all the "blingz" is already fail enough but the way he tries to copy that "style" is just even more of a failure.

btw: And I'm writing this because I think music is important and I listen to a lot of Hip Hop music as well.
I love hip-hop. I hate rap.
Some rappers actually try to have meaning in there songs, Hip hop is just about bragging what they have that you don't.
#17 - 5tag
Quote from danthebangerboy :Rap isn't all yo yo mutherfu--er mah n-ggaz sort of stuff, i particularly like this.

That was just as awful.

Quote from Mustafur :Some rappers actually try to have meaning in there songs, Hip hop is just about bragging what they have that you don't.

No it's not.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Rap isn't all yo yo mutherfu--er mah n-ggaz sort of stuff, i particularly like this.

Here's a better one. I personally like both, hip hop and rap are kinda the same for me. Snoop Dogg has rap stuff too, no?
#19 - 5haz
Popular rap music has gone down hill quite a lot, "It used to take a nation of millions to hold them back, now it takes a nation of millions to hold their chains".
#21 - 5tag
Quote from jrd.racer :These are nice songs but they arnt hip-hop, its rap.

Hip Hop is more like this or this. <<

i love both hip hop and rap btw!

That's not Hip Hop. That's pop.
Quote from tiptop :You can't hate hip hop if you love rap.

But I never said I hate hip hop. I said I hate rap. Anyway, technically you can hate hip hop if you love rap, or vice versa. Isn't it possible to like rap, but not like the culture of hip hop? Or vice versa?
well the post that started the thread...that video is amazingly hilarious...

Fans of Rap & Hip-Hop
(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG