The online racing simulator
[OCC] Oklahoma County Cruise Club
(72 posts, started )
Can i join? I'll pay all monthly fees
#52 - wild
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Can i join? I'll pay all monthly fees

Sorry they only accept people that can actually drive So we're both screwed buddy
I know my stats suck, i was hoping they'd let me in because im fun, i've got 10 votes of forums funniest personality award. How many votes do i need?
i also wanna join please, I'll give 100$ monthly

kthxbay
Quote from tmehlinger :For everyone's amusement...

Teams:Leagues:Events:For the love of all that is held dear and sacred, GIVE UP

Dud get a life first off =JLM= is not my team its my brothers. and from what i see its doing alot better then when it first started. as for [tL] it was a place where teams could have went to get diffrent things other then this members but it failed due to no one wanted to use. [OCC] aka 3.C is not failing as I'm in the middle of talks with a team to get support from there to safe me money. [tL]'s 24 hours at Westhill is this been put on a back burner for the moment. NASCAR LEAGUE Is still being worked on by league members. *=SAS=* Stars and Stripes *=SAS=* is still around. Rebel Bloods Motorsports is still around but in more of a invite only and has moved away from LFS and is now more consintrated on iRacing and Team Insane Dragons is now a GTA IV Team on XBOX 360. So no not a faliures this failed in LFS. *=SAS=* members still get on to play LFS once in a while but since the newest COD came out everyone more involved with it untill it dies out like the rest.
[OCC] is now 3.C
With talks of its members we have decided to make things easier for our selfs and change a few things.

1. Our name is now changed from [OCC] Oklahoma County Cruise Club to County Cruise Club 3.C
2. Our location to apply to join may change
3. Restrictions may also change to make it more suitiable for WS.C
Quote from ghostrider83 :Dud get a life first off =JLM= is not my team its my brothers. and from what i see its doing alot better then when it first started. as for [tL] it was a place where teams could have went to get diffrent things other then this members but it failed due to no one wanted to use. [OCC] aka 3.C is not failing as I'm in the middle of talks with a team to get support from there to safe me money. [tL]'s 24 hours at Westhill is this been put on a back burner for the moment. NASCAR LEAGUE Is still being worked on by league members. *=SAS=* Stars and Stripes *=SAS=* is still around. Rebel Bloods Motorsports is still around but in more of a invite only and has moved away from LFS and is now more consintrated on iRacing and Team Insane Dragons is now a GTA IV Team on XBOX 360. So no not a faliures this failed in LFS. *=SAS=* members still get on to play LFS once in a while but since the newest COD came out everyone more involved with it untill it dies out like the rest.

is that ebonics?
instead of playing video games go back to high school and get a education....
-
(tmehlinger) DELETED by tmehlinger : too obvious
oh snap
Quote from Mustangman759 :a eductation....

You're absolutely right, but spell/grammar check next time. We'd hate to see you sink in a lake of irony.
I think this is the only appropriate time to use the word 'failboat'
Only one pic can describe this thread, and it is this:

Quote from tmehlinger :You're absolutely right, but spell/grammar check next time. We'd hate to see you sink in a lake of irony.

was trying to see if he would have noticed it lol...
Maybe its just me noticing wrong, but there lots of americans who cant spell in teams section.
Quote from Ales_M :Maybe its just me noticing wrong, but there lots of americans who cant spell in teams section.

See morpha's sig, it's a pretty common problem

Quote from Mustangman759 :was trying to see if he would have noticed it lol...

Sorry, I am a fun ruiner, please forgive me
Quote from morpha : Originally Posted by obsolum's signature
A note to native English speakers:
your != you're :: there != they're != their :: to != too != two :: it's != its
Put some effort into mastering your native language. The rest of the world seems to do a better job of writing English than some of you do.

HAHAHAHa
Quote from Danny LFS :Only one pic can describe this thread, and it is this:

Still he has managed to round up money to buy a S2 license while you are still playing demo... that makes your post a FAIL.
Quote from AcesHigh :Still he has managed to round up money to buy a S2 license while you are still playing demo... that makes your post a FAIL.

So what if he is demo ha cant post in here??? Omg
Quote from Ales_M :So what if he is demo ha cant post in here??? Omg

nope

just kidding... but you get the picture, and the fact he´s has been around since 2008 and still havent bought a license, doesnt make him any less FAIL then the thread.
Quote from tmehlinger :See morpha's sig, it's a pretty common problem

Sorry, I am a fun ruiner, please forgive me

hehe
time for some edumbification

[OCC] Oklahoma County Cruise Club
(72 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG