The online racing simulator
[OCC] Oklahoma County Cruise Club
(72 posts, started )
Club Name: [OCC] Oklahoma County Cruise Club
Server (Y/N): Yes
If yes server name: [OCC] Oklahoma County Cruise 1 & 2
Type: All Types
Club info: [OCC] is a Cruise Club onLive For Speed.
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test
drivers?: We Are Accepting Members immidiately. No Testing required.
Demo/S1/S2?: S2 Only at this time
club tag: [OCC] in black
Best way to contact us: PM me or Bell on these forums!

MEMBERS
WS.•Smoke (ghostrider83) - Admin
Bell (insanedragon) - Admin
RedWolfWitch (redwolfwitch) - Member
=JLM=B. Reisen (JohnnyLightning) - Member

[OCC] is a club of people that likes to cruise on LFS. If you like to cruise and would like to join us feel free to PM me or Bell or Post here. We are looking for people that has experience in being admin of a Cruise server (would be better if you are a admin of a cruise server now). If you want to have a tag our club tag is [OCC] but not required to have on. We are also looking for experienced Police officers and [TOW]ers as well. We use Sheriff Skins for our Officers but any TOW skin will do to TOW on our servers.

I'll update this with the Tags for Officers ASAP.

OFFICER TAG: Coming Soon!

Sheriff Officers
ghostrider83 - Sheriff
insanedragon - Deputy Sheriff

The Sheriff will change every Year when Club Members Vote for a New Sheriff.

TOW TAG: e.g. WS.•Smoke[TOW]

[TOW] is to go at the end of your name as I have it so that way it does not remove your team's Tag.

Requirements to Join Club
1. Microphone for Ventrilo
2. Xfire to join Xfire site (add smoketony and angelforalltosee)
3. FUN PERSONALITY

VENTRILO IP: 209.247.83.97 and PORT: 4779
Ow come on... like we dont have enough cruise servers....
Ow come on... Like we dont have enough idiots on the forum....
Die.
Ow come on... Like we dont have enough of your teams.
probably
Quote from Ales_M :Ow come on... Like we dont have enough of your teams.

+1, i see this lasting three weeks at the most, and then it'll close down for two weeks, and then come back with a brand new name, with the same 5 members...
#12 - wild
Quote :The Members of [TID] Team Insane Dragons has decided to look for a New Home Due to Expencies to keep our team going is too spendy to keep going on our own. We will be applaying at A team's website as a Group. So Team keep a look out for myself (ghostrider83), & my Wife Bell, (insanedragon). My mother (redwolfwitch) as decided to go out on her own to learn more about the game and we wish her luck.

@Jeff -[TID.RD] DarkstaRRR - gh0sty I'm sorry but but where we are looking they don't accept Demo players we wish you the best and hope you find a new home.

So only sixteen days later you've managed to start yet another team after closing your previous one "due to expenses" .......
fffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Quote from JPeace :how many teams is this now?

Not a Team but a Club.

Quote from whoknew :Sick of his crap, is he Stigs brother or something?

No relation to The Stig.

Quote from whoknew :He's either very dense, or a very good troll

Quote from Mustangman759 :both

Not even Close.

Quote from bunder9999 :+1, i see this lasting three weeks at the most, and then it'll close down for two weeks, and then come back with a brand new name, with the same 5 members...

I think you need to go back to school and learn how to count lol. there only four of us.

Quote from wild :So only sixteen days later you've managed to start yet another team after closing your previous one "due to expenses" .......

Not a Team its a Club. You don't run a Club the same way you do a Team.

Quote from JPeace :+1

question:

how the ferry are you spending too much on a lfs team?

lets see expencies for a Team.

1) Site (A good team has a Paid site.) $10.00 /year Domain Name & $15.00 /month for site hosting comes to $190 a year.

2) Servers (Any good team has more then one server so that can get spendy really quick.) with my present host I pay $6.00 every two months for this one server.

3) insims (If you don't have a programmer in your team you got to pay a programmer to make insims for your servers) depending on teh programmer that could range from as little as $25.00 to as high as $250.00

4) Skins (with the [TID] we were needing all the cars skined so it would have been best to pay someone to skin all the cars) We were looking to pay a skinner for $300.00 to have 7 skins made for each car.

In total you could be spending as little as $50 to $250.00 in any given Month.

I was basiclyt paying $56.00 a month for the normail expences and inaddition to taht anther $550 for insims and skins to be made.

At teh moment the insim is being made but the skins are on hold.

With any good team that expence would be shared with its team members. With a Club That expence is payed for buy donations and the Club leader.

-------------------------

Now I ask that you stop posting nonsince post and unless you plan to join the club please dont post here!
Please do tell the differences of a team and a club. Your point of view.

And I'm willing to make you the skins straight away if you pay me the 300$, just contact me.
#16 - wild
Quote :lets see expencies for a Team.

1) Site (A good team has a Paid site.) $10.00 /year Domain Name & $15.00 /month for site hosting comes to $190 a year.

2) Servers (Any good team has more then one server so that can get spendy really quick.) with my present host I pay $6.00 every two months for this one server.

3) insims (If you don't have a programmer in your team you got to pay a programmer to make insims for your servers) depending on teh programmer that could range from as little as $25.00 to as high as $250.00

4) Skins (with the [TID] we were needing all the cars skined so it would have been best to pay someone to skin all the cars) We were looking to pay a skinner for $300.00 to have 7 skins made for each car.

In total you could be spending as little as $50 to $250.00 in any given Month.

I was basiclyt paying $56.00 a month for the normail expences and inaddition to taht anther $550 for insims and skins to be made.

At teh moment the insim is being made but the skins are on hold.

With any good team that expence would be shared with its team members. With a Club That expence is payed for buy donations and the Club leader.

1. http://teaminsanedragon.freephpnuke.org/ that's the domain of your old website, which if I'm not mistaken is free for life?

2. $36 per year for a server that's damn cheap, you're looking at that for a decent VPS host ..

3. You do not need an Insim, you want one it was your choice to have one made not anyone else's. So this is not a requirement..

4. Skins? You can easily knock a few up in photoshop, doesn't have to be professional, just unique to your team. So you don't have to pay $300 for skins, once again you choose that route.

And your last point:
Quote :With any good team that expence would be shared with its team members. With a Club That expence is payed for buy donations and the Club leader.

They're exactly the same thing!
Quote from ghostrider83 :

Now I ask that you stop posting nonsince post and unless you plan to join the club please dont post here!

If you're only willing to have eye candy advertising in order to get as many drivers as possible without having to face constructive critism, why don't you post there instead?

What's nonsince btw? Reminds me of (The Stig)'s postboned league
Quote from ghostrider83 :Club Name: [OCC] Oklahoma County Cruise Club
Server (Y/N): Yes
If yes server name: [OCC] Oklahoma County Cruise 1 & 2
Type: All Types
Club info: [OCC] is a Cruise Club onLive For Speed.
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test
drivers?: We Are Accepting Members immidiately. No Testing required.
Demo/S1/S2?: S2 Only at this time
club tag: [OCC] in black
Best way to contact us: PM me or Bell on these forums!

MEMBERS
WS.•Smoke (ghostrider83) - Admin
Bell (insanedragon) - Admin
RedWolfWitch (redwolfwitch) - Member
=JLM=B. Reisen (JohnnyLightning) - Member

[OCC] is a club of people that likes to cruise on LFS. If you like to cruise and would like to join us feel free to PM me or Bell or Post here. We are looking for people that has experience in being admin of a Cruise server (would be better if you are a admin of a cruise server now). If you want to have a tag our club tag is [OCC] but not required to have on. We are also looking for experienced Police officers and [TOW]ers as well. We use Sheriff Skins for our Officers but any TOW skin will do to TOW on our servers.

I'll update this with the Tags for Officers ASAP.

OFFICER TAG: Coming Soon!

Sheriff Officers
ghostrider83 - Sheriff
insanedragon - Deputy Sheriff

The Sheriff will change every Year when Club Members Vote for a New Sheriff.

TOW TAG: e.g. WS.•Smoke[TOW]

[TOW] is to go at the end of your name as I have it so that way it does not remove your team's Tag.

Requirements to Join Club
1. Microphone for Ventrilo
2. Xfire to join Xfire site (add smoketony and angelforalltosee)
3. FUN PERSONALITY

VENTRILO IP: 209.247.83.97 and PORT: 4779

Good luck mate!
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Please do tell the differences of a team and a club....

waiting for anserw....just out of curiousity.
#20 - Foqs
Go go go go go [occ]!!!!!!!!!111
Quote from ghostrider83 :

Skins (with the [TID] we were needing all the cars skined so it would have been best to pay someone to skin all the cars) We were looking to pay a skinner for $300.00 to have 7 skins made for each car.

Hey bmx will do a skin for 10 bucks
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Please do tell the differences of a team and a club. Your point of view.

And I'm willing to make you the skins straight away if you pay me the 300$, just contact me.

Such a shame how 300$ is just 5 euros nowadays then
Good to see once another 'team' you've setup. Go get a gf or something(if thats possible) cause your annoying everyone here
Quote from aobrien :Good to see once another 'team' you've setup. Go get a gf or something(if thats possible) cause your annoying everyone here

(hes married) And also who would spend 500$ on a frickin team?
#25 - Bee
I'm sure a number of established teams on LFS have paid up to that region in server and website hosting by now.

(72 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG