The online racing simulator
/unban all on CAD
(78 posts, started )
Triple-posting.

Retards do it.
Quote from profike :you should tell me what admin that was

Well, you clearly don't read my posts. Go find out who said that, he is an CAD admin.

And btw, Jon put the layout in your server and you used it after that when Jon didn't have any admin powers anymore. You're so stupid, why the hell do you ignore all what people say? Did you even tried to read them?
Quote from Jon606 :I think this has something to do with the [BAD] Destruction Derby server. If I remember, Sponge banned all the members of ZENA from [CAD] due to the [BAD] server being made.

I did what?!

*i'm not connected with this in any way, shape or form.. just so everyone knows*

oh *edit* killersponge.. not Sponge (me) srry
CAD are epic fail. CAD always are epic fail. CAD will always are epic failz. Basically CAD are is still are epic failz. That are with a Z.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Well, you clearly don't read my posts. Go find out who said that, he is an CAD admin.

And btw, Jon put the layout in your server and you used it after that when Jon didn't have any admin powers anymore. You're so stupid, why the hell do you ignore all what people say? Did you even tried to read them?

no cause your posts dont make anny sence. Jon probably uploaded your layout to the server, so thats not my fault.
Quote from profike :no cause your posts dont make anny sence

or because they are full of hard-to-answer questions?
Quote from profike :no cause your posts dont make anny sence. Jon probably uploaded your layout to the server, so thats not my fault.

Jon was already banned when you used my layout that time. That's the only KY1 layout I saw on your server.
damn it...I had lifetime ban there and I was proud of it... now there is nothing to live for (except for speed)
Quote from Takumi_lfs :CAD server must be the worst server I ever joined, and guess what. I got my first ban.

Why, because he stole a layout of mine, tried to contact him = no luck. I spoke him today on his server, he called me names and telling he didn't steal it. Very weak, I spend hours on that layout and he just uses it on his own server. He said that he doesn't care about layouts that's been stolen and used.

Well, goodluck on that server with dozens stolen layouts moron.

unlucky takumi, i know people who's layouts have been stolen from that person.
Dont worry though hes an idiot
I don't care anymore, I won't be creating anything to the community neither.
-
(Cr!t!calDrift) DELETED by Cr!t!calDrift
Quote from Takumi_lfs :I don't care anymore, I won't be creating anything to the community neither.

Noooo pls, we cant live without your lyts
LoL you cry here cuz they use one of your layouts... :doh: Remember if you wanna keep layout for yourself use it in sinlge player and sinlge player only.
Quote from Ales_M :Noooo pls, we cant live without your lyts
LoL you cry here cuz they use one of your layouts... :doh: Remember if you wanna keep layout for yourself use it in sinlge player and sinlge player only.

Thing is, IIRC it were used on a other server, then someone copyied it and pasted in a other server.

Again, I am not entierly sure, but how the situation now are it's no fun
After all its only a layout in videogame.

Edit: I know Takumi well and I think he is overeacting a liltle.
Quote from harjun :unlucky takumi, i know people who's layouts have been stolen from that person.
Dont worry though hes an idiot

you really should get a decent attitude. your behaviour yesterday was not tollerable at all... you probelly went nuts for your buddy over here, but you cn still do that without insulting and swearing only banned you for 1 day.
Quote from profike :you really should get a decent attitude. your behaviour yesterday was not tollerable at all... you probelly went nuts for your buddy over here, but you cn still do that without insulting and swearing only banned you for 1 day.

Playing Mr. Nice guy now when cad is empty.
Quote from Ales_M :After all its only a layout in videogame.

Edit: I know Takumi well and I think he is overeacting a liltle.

Ehem. Coming from a person who not too long ago [post=1232464]reacted in kind of the same way[/post]

But yeah, it's the way LFS's layout system is designed and even if there was some way to add meta information like the "author" name etc., people could still rip layouts and take the credits for them. You can't protect your work from being taken without your permission, but you can establish a reputation for your original ideas.

So the best way to protect your work is actually to publically release it in a manner that allows direct association with yourself, such as a forum post on lfsforum where your licence is tied to your forum name. That way if someone claims to have created a layout when it's really yours, you can prove it, provided you posted it in time.
Hehe, Ales you bastard. You were the one that was crying like a girl . I said that I didn't care anymore about it, Too bad though, he banned me for no reason.

I got over it tho... Theres nothing you can do when someone steal your lyt, im not just saying this, it happened to me like five times that I went to some drift server, noticed they use some of my lyt a liltle edited, asked why they edit and use other ppl work and got baned. I was also pissed off, thats why I didnt post my lyts here on this forum. But now when I look back I feel like a noob for my reaction back then. The ppl who know you and your work will know it and respect it, for others you dont need to care tho. Teams who are that nooby too steal a layout , will fail at the end like cad.. So let them have it.
You're still a noob though

And they seem to like my layout on that CAD server which gives cad the respect for it while CAD didnt do anything. I wonder if they ever created their own layouts.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Hehe, Ales you bastard. You were the one that was crying like a girl . I said that I didn't care anymore about it, Too bad though, he banned me for no reason.

lol! no reason, hahahahaha. i dont think i can quote 1 word from the server and write it here without swearing!

and if you think CAD got respect & popularity for 1 layout, thats ur thought then. i doubt it tho
Quote from profike :you really should get a decent attitude. your behaviour yesterday was not tollerable at all... you probelly went nuts for your buddy over here, but you cn still do that without insulting and swearing only banned you for 1 day.

ban me for life, im never returnuing when that spongey idiots there
Quote from harjun :ban me for life, im never returnuing when that spongey idiots there

If you want a ban, ill be on tonight

/unban all on CAD
(78 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG