The online racing simulator
FE junction
(12 posts, started )
FE junction
What do you think about this short junction? It would provide many new configurations, I marked just 3 but there are couple more possible.
Attached images
FE junction.jpg
#2 - e.M
the blue one would be nice
Is that the bit that is cutoff from the game that would have the very nice, high speed elevation change? I would love to drive that part (FE3 near the end going straight for the finish-line vs around all the curves). It would be great because the car would get extremely light.
yep, the blue one would be great but it has no start line nor pits
#5 - J@tko
Isn't there some sea there? :hide:
just a sketch
Attached images
FE junctionGreen.jpg
FE junctionGold.jpg
FE junctionGold1.jpg
I like that idea, but id LOVE to be able to drive on this bit too, a nice little oval.
Attached images
fe oval.jpg
#8 - Zay
Quote from danthebangerboy :I like that idea, but id LOVE to be able to drive on this bit too, a nice little oval.

Totally agreed, Its VERY easy to do too, because it is already there, just outta bounds.
Very nice idea !
Maybe some of changes like that will be released in S3 patch ... Mostly to have new tracks on the same map
I show you an example on Aston (sorry but i do that in 10 seconds on paint :tilt
Attached images
track_map_aston.gif
Quote from fab_iceman_67 :Very nice idea !
Maybe some of changes like that will be released in S3 patch ... Mostly to have new tracks on the same map
I show you an example on Aston (sorry but i do that in 10 seconds on paint :tilt

Not another Aston Layout please...

Anyways, I agree with the OP there.

FE junction
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG