The online racing simulator
Unreal Engine Free for use of Game Devs/Modders deal
Awesome!

How funny. For the past 2 days or so I have been looking for game engines for "indies".

This should be fun to play around

Thanks for the heads up.

Edit - Grr....... Downloaded the engine like 5 times now and everytime I start the installer I get that the file is corrupt, or the installer starts and then gives me the "Send/Dont send" error.....

this engines powered more games then paris hilton has aids tests.

Great engine, will it be put to full use tho ?
This is great news!

I've had the idea for awhile to do a remake of the C64 game Paradroid in the Unreal Engine. I'd forgotten about this idea until yesterday when I remembered this thread.
Quote from Electrik Kar :This is great news!

I've had the idea for awhile to do a remake of the C64 game Paradroid in the Unreal Engine. I'd forgotten about this idea until yesterday when I remembered this thread.

I fondly remember playing Quazatron (same game I believe) on the Spectrum!!!
It's an awesome Engine that's proven itself time by time. Making it free for use is even better.
Would rather see a remake of Dizzy or Monty Mole
Dizzy was that spinny top thingy?, a bit like marble madness?

Howabout a remake of Driller, or Starglider?
Quote from Dajmin :Would rather see a remake of Dizzy or Monty Mole

Here's a good remake of Monty. Not sure if he'd do too well in 3D

Quote :I fondly remember playing Quazatron (same game I believe) on the Spectrum!!!

Yeah, looks very similar, although I'd not heard of it until just now.
Quote from danowat :Dizzy was that spinny top thingy?, a bit like marble madness?

Noooo, Dizzy was the boxing glove wearing egg who solved puzzles.
That'll be Spindizzy then, knew it had Dizzy in the title!!!
I'll always remember Fantasy World Dizzy saying "Fantaseh world Dizzeh!" at the beginning, in a northern accent. It was the first synthsized speech I ever heard on a home computer
Ahhhh, synthesized speech, never before has making a computer say "PENIS" been so much fun.
#14 - Migz
Has anybody even managed to download it?
I've been trying for ages, also trying the mirror and it never downloads. Always stops before it finishes.
I also tried downloading the unity engine which is from that same website and same problem again.

Does anybody know of a different link to get it? Or could someone re upload it to another host?

Unreal Engine Free for use of Game Devs/Modders deal
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG