The online racing simulator
Drifting From Hell !!!!!
(64 posts, started )
#26 - CSU1
....eyecandy at it's best

Thank you!
*jawdrop* amazing editing. Little to long, but still great work. Music fits nice.

"hi mom" plate ftw ;D
i jizzed

Wow sick video, I enjoyed it even more when i noticed my au2 layout was used in it:P
Holy shit! That was awesome!

At first when I saw the title I thought to myself "Yeah.....". But the vid blew me away.

Astonishing work!

I think it will take something really big to beat you this year.
WOW. OK. Not what I expected!
Totally awesome, watched the whole 10 minutes. Change of scenery always came at the right time to keep my interest, awesome special effects, great music, timing, vocal samples, etc. Great driving too, and I loved the Golf scene
Fantastic work man, only superlatives fit here, in my opinion
Ok, I love it! I loved the concept with the quotes and the engine sounds combined with the bass. Very nice. All the ideas and the special effects, sure they could be a bit better here and there but it's done very very well!

Shame it's just too late for the year-end awards. :P
just 1 word. Briljant!
man... enjoyed every second ;]
I have just had to watch it again and it is really well made but i realized when there are real cars in lfs it has a bit of nfs atmosphere... so I like the lfs as it is...with "not real" cars
#36 - STF
The real sounds make a big difference. After watching it for the third time, again 10/10..
#37 - Jakg
Any chance you could make a HQ download but in a "proper" file format, please? I would love to download it but whenever i've tried converting from a DVD it's always taken ages and looked rubbish.
Nice Video! I dont mind modded cars but some scenes need more antialiasing or better resolution! Like scene from cocpit.
Thanks guys

Quote from Jakg :Any chance you could make a HQ download but in a "proper" file format, please? I would love to download it but whenever i've tried converting from a DVD it's always taken ages and looked rubbish.

HD Version is in Progress

Quote from Klouczech :Nice Video! I dont mind modded cars but some scenes need more antialiasing or better resolution! Like scene from cocpit.

True , but that was too late for changed anything ( same for all this ugly skin on ae86 mods )
dont want to do the same work second time
i dunno if u have seen but the lastest scene are in full resolution .
Quote from Jakg :Any chance you could make a HQ download but in a "proper" file format, please? I would love to download it but whenever i've tried converting from a DVD it's always taken ages and looked rubbish.

You don't need to "convert", just play the 500MB VOB in any video player.

You can also remux audio and video streams from vob to avi if you don't like vob's so much.
yipikajei mother****er, that was one foking nice video!
:jawdrop::yikes: fking awesome!
One of the best LFS drifting vid's i have seen.
Great job guys!
The best editing i've seen so far, the best camera work i've seen so far, the best movie i've seen so far.
Good job there! The mods are ok in this video
After this posts, I have nothing more to say ........
Can u write what music did you use please?
All the Name song are wrote at the end
5 stars. Shows some drifting and editing skill, mods are also looking like very well made. Do like.

Drifting From Hell !!!!!
(64 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG