The online racing simulator
gcse ocr resistant materials
(394 posts, started )
Quote from Sponge :It was you wasn't it..

Nah, it wasn't me

Gotcha going though, huh?
Quote from danthebangerboy :This thread seriously has to win something at the lfs community year end awards '09, it just has to!

:rolleyes:
To ifininity, and beyond!

Earmelon come back please !
Wasn't it just a joke profile someone set up, or was it an actually "new" user that whent apeshit?
if it was a joke profile it was the best one I have ever seen.
Someone's messed up in their heads then
I seriously wanna know who Earmelon was - is. :P is it AMB?
AMB is whoknew
earmelon = epic win.
-
(Danny LFS) DELETED by Danny LFS
Sorry for the bumpage, but i was bored and decided to google 'girthless little man whore' and this thread is the top result, so i just HAD to re-read it, still makes me :huepfenic even after all this time!
Why in love of god you google that lol?
Ahh yes. The almighty earmelon.

Oli is gone too I noticed.

Also, when I first saw this thread bumped I actually though he was back for round 2. But then I realised its just you.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Awh DAMNIT, I read this thread as well from a Sig, Thought i could enter something cool.. However, What about a girthless little woman whore..

Hmm... And The Very End, Never, Ever ask why people Google stuff, Seriously, Just don't.
Well, if you google a word like that.... well I am just curious what in the love of god he was thinking haha
Quote from The Very End :Well, if you google a word like that.... well I am just curious what in the love of god he was thinking haha

I think you and i both know what he was thinking, Lmao..
:huepfenic
Dan, you damn sausage driver!
FU!

Nah, i was just interested to see if his so called 'phrases' were thought of by him or just quoted from somewhere else, but upon googling this thread was the top result, looks like he did make most of it up himself!
Quote from danthebangerboy :FU!

Nah, i was just interested to see if his so called 'phrases' were thought of by him or just quoted from somewhere else, but upon googling this thread was the top result, looks like he did make most of it up himself!

That guy's a legend.

Anyway, no clue on who it could have been, more than 15 months later?

gcse ocr resistant materials
(394 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG