The online racing simulator
IHR server unfair behaviour of admin!
(90 posts, closed, started )
Sometimes the internet looks so lame:rolleyes:
Quote from lizardfolk :Or do they? OMG, but opinions can't wrong right? And if they cant be wrong they cant be unwelcomed right? Or are they? ZOMG TEMPORAL PARADOX

I'm always perfect.

Some people, are not.
We all know your perfect, that's why we are FB's you handsome hunk

Either way, let's end it there. The case is closed and there is no need for us others to go against eachothers.
Quote from The Very End :We all know your perfect, that's why we are FB's you handsome hunk

Either way, let's end it there. The case is closed and there is no need for us others to go against eachothers.

Case closed nice one,but no one answer my question why are the IHR administrators so silent?Isn't it strange?Or maybe they are now writhing the rules
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'm always perfect.

Some people, are not.

Ye I'm not perfect either. For example the mistakes are missing from me...
Quote from nofear88bg :Case closed nice one,but no one answer my question why are the IHR administrators so silent?Isn't it strange?Or maybe they are now writhing the rules

I think the reason is that they don't want to start a flamewar and arguing back and forth. I advice you to send them PM's, most likely they will answer there
Quote from menantoll :On IHR server we have a no abusive behaviour rule and a swear filter in place to autokick the words we don't want used.

Our philosophy is that if we try to get racers to be respectful off the track then we hope they can be respectful on the track. Our goal, as many other server owners, is to create a happy and clean racing environment where people can have fun.

It matters not that the word can be used here many times, we set the rules on our server and the devs set the rules here. See the difference?

Also as has been pointed out, he has been on our watch list for a while so if you think the 30 day ban is purely for the swearing in that replay then you are very mistaken and I suggest you appologise for calling Havoc retarded.

Thank you for clearing that one up.

Mods can you now lock this for the obvious reasons please.

Boyz just see one of the amins what has written to me in their forum:
My username is the name I use here, I don't use any other so I am who I appear to be.

"I have just increased your ban to 35 days. Do you want to continue arguing?"
This is written by menantoll
I guess this is the way to tell someone to shut up isn't it?! WHat an attetude...Thats not the way man you have teribly mistaken!
Here is the screen if the admin denies!
Attached images
justsee.JPG
Haha, most epic way to do it. Thats how you increase your ban. 5 by 5
Quote from The Very End :I think the reason is that they don't want to start a flamewar and arguing back and forth. I advice you to send them PM's, most likely they will answer there

Man no one answers just menatoll now i have a topic there no explanation of my asking there its a bit strange isnt it?
Quote from The Very End :I think the reason is that they don't want to start a flamewar and arguing back and forth. I advice you to send them PM's, most likely they will answer there

****, flamewars are where it's at!

Bastard.

Quote from nofear88bg :Boyz just see one of the amins what has written to me in their forum:
My username is the name I use here, I don't use any other so I am who I appear to be.

"I have just increased your ban to 35 days. Do you want to continue arguing?"
This is written by menantoll
I guess this is the way to tell someone to shut up isn't it?! WHat an attetude...Thats not the way man you have teribly mistaken!
Here is the screen if the admin denies!

Why would I deny what I write on our forum when it is open for all to read?

I will not talk about your ban here as this is not the place to do so.
Yes, but obviously your forum isn't either, as talking about it there just means +5 to the day count.

Where, may I ask, is the right place to discuss it?
Quote from menantoll :Why would I deny what I write on our forum when it is open for all to read?

I will not talk about your ban here as this is not the place to do so.

You do not talk anywhere this is not right and still doesnt answer my quistion!
And i discussed it here in order to let people know the attetude of IHR admins to have it in mind and also if someone do his job!
P.S isn't this the lfs comunity?! So the topic is at right place!
Give this guy a second chance, lift his ban.
If he on the other hand, acts like an ass - give him 999days ban and put him on ignore, then he knows that one more situation and it's out

Edit : Speaking about banning and such is of course an community case. However, in many situations, or most, it's better to sort them out between the involved parts. This due to the reason that outsiders of the case will turn it all around and it will not be an discussion about facts, but more who's the biggest **** scenario
Quote from The Very End :Give this guy a second chance, lift his ban.
If he on the other hand, acts like an ass - give him 999days ban and put him on ignore, then he knows that one more situation and it's out

I'd say he has already been acting like an ass in all of his posts in this thread.
Quote from zeugnimod :I'd say he has already been acting like an ass in all of his posts in this thread.

How you get to this oppinion?I Tried to discuss it in their forum and what?!I got 5 more days come on where we should write in that case?!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yes, but obviously your forum isn't either, as talking about it there just means +5 to the day count.

Where, may I ask, is the right place to discuss it?

You are obviously trolling so I will ignore you from now on.

Quote from nofear88bg :You do not talk anywhere this is not right and still doesnt answer my quistion!
And i discussed it here in order to let people know the attetude of IHR admins to have it in mind and also if someone do his job!
P.S isn't this the lfs comunity?! So the topic is at right place!

Your question has been answered already, The rules state

1.2 No swearing of any kind.

1.3 No insulting of other people in server.

But as has already been stated and put so well by havoc on our forum

Quote from Havoc :1) you are on the watch list
2) you will not call anyone on IHR servers a BASTARD
3) you were the cause of your own accident
4) adminning is not "my job". having people on the server keeping it clean and free of idiotic behavior such as yours is a prevelidge, not a right.
learn to behave correctly, learn when to recognize your own mistakes, and learn to repsect other people. hopefully you can do that within the 30 day ban period you so rightly earned.

You asked for another admin to comment so I did. Then it appeared that I wasn't good enough for you. I increased your ban because you won't listen to what you are being told it's a thing adults do with children to get them to stop and think a bit.

Now go back and read all three threads (yes there are now 3) from the start to finish and maybe you will get the fact that the person who banned you took all of your incidents into consideration when deciding on a length and not just this one incident when you insulted someone for not avoiding you when you crashed.

Quote from The Very End :Give this guy a second chance, lift his ban.

The point that has been made both here and on our forum is that he has already had a 2nd, 3rd and possibly 4th chance. 30 days (now 35) is not that long considering the grief he has actually caused.
Quote from menantoll :You are obviously trolling so I will ignore you from now on.

Your question has been answered already, The rules state

1.2 No swearing of any kind.

1.3 No insulting of other people in server.

But as has already been stated and put so well by havoc on our forum

You asked for another admin to comment so I did. Then it appeared that I wasn't good enough for you. I increased your ban because you won't listen to what you are being told it's a thing adults do with children to get them to stop and think a bit.

Now go back and read all three threads (yes there are now 3) from the start to finish and maybe you will get the fact that the person who banned you took all of your incidents into consideration when deciding on a length and not just this one incident when you insulted someone for not avoiding you when you crashed.

But of course you will ignore...hah.. that's the easyest way run away from the problem and still nobody tell where are the rules for the timing of the bans,and thats what i ask and i can say you have missing in the rules,and you see it so you avoid anwering am i right?
There are no rules for timing of bans.
Quote from menantoll :There are no rules for timing of bans.

You answered my quiestion i appriciqate it.Ok then who desides the timing? For crashing is 7 day for swear 30?How is that thing happen and who decide the timing?Is this fair as a whole?
Quote from nofear88bg :Ok then who desides for crashing is 7 day for swear 30?How is that thing happen and who decide the timing?Is this fair as a whole?

How many times do you have to be told before you will understand it?

You were not given a 30 day ban JUST for swearing

Also where do you get the 7 day for crashing thing from?
Quote from nofear88bg :But of course you will ignore...hah.. that's the easyest way run away from the problem and still nobody tell where are the rules for the timing of the bans,and thats what i ask and i can say you have missing in the rules,and you see it so you avoid anwering am i right?

Ultimately, it's their server, their rules and they can run it how they want. Trust me, I have been in your situation some times before on other servers, but in the end of the day you just have to accept it

Sometimes it's difficoult to admit your wrong, or even beliving it. From your point of veiw you did nothing wrong and won't agree on a ban since you beliving your inocent. I canot tell anything to get you on other thoughts probally, but sometimes we all just have to admit we were wrong and give it up - even if we don't nessesarly agree on it.

And btw, 35 days goes fast, polishing and practise your skills, and come back having some great races when the ban is liftet
Quote from nofear88bg :You answered my quiestion i appriciqate it.Ok then who desides for crashing is 7 day for swear 30?How is that thing happen and who decide the timing?Is this fair as a whole?

Maybe you should stop ignoring this part:

Quote from menantoll :Now go back and read all three threads (yes there are now 3) from the start to finish and maybe you will get the fact that the person who banned you took all of your incidents into consideration when deciding on a length and not just this one incident when you insulted someone for not avoiding you when you crashed.

This thread is closed

IHR server unfair behaviour of admin!
(90 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG