The online racing simulator
IHR server unfair behaviour of admin!
(90 posts, closed, started )
You didnt get 30 days for swearing only. Dont you get it ? Read the frikkin forum for one last time. There have been protests against you.
Quote from menantoll :How many times do you have to be told before you will understand it?

You were not given a 30 day ban JUST for swearing

Also where do you get the 7 day for crashing thing from?

When you connect to server there are 5 rules shown and the last one tells - Post-crashing = 7 days ban
You don't even known your own rules...what a pity...
Crashing in race is not post race crashing. End of story
Out of interest, can we have a bit more le-way on the swearing thing? "Cock" is generally not regarded as kick-worthy as far as I know. I was greatly amused that I could say "knobjockey" though.
Quote from Kristi :Crashing in race is not post race crashing. End of story

I whink it is concidered as a crash now matter when,so i am getting the point.Their server,they do whatever they want,no one can tell them nothing...users like me can't protest in order they will get additional days,nice server but poor administration(of course not all there are some cool admins,but they are rare nowadays...)Keep going the same ways...
It DOES matter when you crash. For example crashing someone in the very last turns and making up his race, and wasting 5 minutes or 10 of his life is not the same as you crash someone after the race and he takes wrong route and just joins and goes to next race. Feel the difference?
Quote from ChiliFan :Out of interest, can we have a bit more le-way on the swearing thing? "Cock" is generally not regarded as kick-worthy as far as I know. I was greatly amused that I could say "knobjockey" though.

Man there is no point of argueing...it doesn't matter for the admins they dont care...They ban whoever they do not like...its like the real world...
You want a specific rule that defines the length of a ban, they don't have them. They use their derision, taking the users history and each incident into account.

It sounds like you've been watched for a while now. Your attitude after the incident was bad, it seems to continue now, you feel you've been wronged and are shouting to anyone who will listen and not listening to anyone.

Why would they want you back in their server after this? I wouldn't. They don't have to let you race their.
Quote from nofear88bg :When you connect to server there are 5 rules shown and the last one tells - Post-crashing = 7 days ban

I've highlighted the important bit for you. That is the only published number of days ban for an action that I know of. It has nothing to do with crashing in the race.

Quote from nofear88bg :You don't even known your own rules...what a pity...

And that attempt at an insult just earned you another 5 days. Only 999959 days to go until I run out.

And before anyone asks, the reason we don't allow post race crashing is this. Nothing is more annoying than waiting a couple of races to get in (when race full) only for some idiot to crash you off the track, after the first race you've managed to join, and then someone else gets your place. Also many like to practice inbetween races so we like to keep the track clear for them. For some it is their chance to warm up before they start racing.
Quote from Kristi :It DOES matter when you crash. For example crashing someone in the very last turns and making up his race, and wasting 5 minutes or 10 of his life is not the same as you crash someone after the race and he takes wrong route and just joins and goes to next race. Feel the difference?

Just let ya know everythin happens at the second turn after the start so the things you say doesn't matter you know what is in T1 and T2 so have it in mind.
Quote from garph :You want a specific rule that defines the length of a ban, they don't have them. They use their derision, taking the users history and each incident into account.

It sounds like you've been watched for a while now. Your attitude after the incident was bad, it seems to continue now, you feel you've been wronged and are shouting to anyone who will listen and not listening to anyone.

Why would they want you back in their server after this? I wouldn't. They don't have to let you race their.

...Man everyone has some rights and he/she should defend them...Have it in mind...If you don't you are "stupid".Think about that.
Quote from nofear88bg :...Man everyone has some rights and he/she should defend them...Have it in mind...If you don't you are "stupid".Think about that.

Yeah but the incident was an accident, if anything you caused it then wanted someone else banned for it.

You got a ban for swearing, taking into account your history a decision was made on the length of time which you don't think is fair.

Instead of politely asking for clarification or a shortening of the ban you've started multiple threads, many, many posts insulting the people who take time and money out of their lives so you have a server to race in.

Why should they listen you to you after that, why should they let you race?
Quote from garph :Yeah but the incident was an accident, if anything you caused it then wanted someone else banned for it.

You got a ban for swearing, taking into account your history a decision was made on the length of time which you don't think is fair.

Instead of politely asking for clarification or a shortening of the ban you've started multiple threads, many, many posts insulting the people who take time and money out of their lives so you have a server to race in.

Why should they listen you to you after that, why should they let you race?

Everybody has a differen opinion that's why i started the topic.And you are right they will decide if i will be racing again there it is their right,but the some of the actions are unfair for me.
Quote from nofear88bg :Just let ya know everythin happens at the second turn after the start so the things you say doesn't matter you know what is in T1 and T2 so have it in mind.

I know what is there as I am in LFS since 2002, not a big story. Im not the one you have to explain it to. But if there was just 1/2 as much people as you on these servers, there would be 1/4 of the ammount of T1 and T2 crashes than now.
I'll close this thread now as it is not General LFS Discussion.
This thread is closed

IHR server unfair behaviour of admin!
(90 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG