The online racing simulator
There is no ingame sound on the stream....

EDIT : Fine again
Quote from arco :As far as I know, iTCC is FXR only, using 32% restriction, while GTAL and MoE uses all 3 GT cars, but GTAL uses only the GT2 class, while MoE has both GT1 and GT2 class. Oboy, that sounded complicated...

I'm pretty sure Falke actually knew that but posted that to give the commentators something to talk about in an uneventful phase of the race.
Quote from zeugnimod :I'm pretty sure Falke actually knew that but posted that to give the commentators something to talk about in an uneventful phase of the race.

don't share my evil plans here
#30 - arco
Quote from zeugnimod :I'm pretty sure Falke actually knew that but posted that to give the commentators something to talk about in an uneventful phase of the race.

Oh, I misunderstood then. Didn't see any answer here, and thought he was being sarcastic with the "Thanks for answering" post.
Give us more questions, pwease?
Who has and has not timed out in the race so far, if so, can you update us one what that has done to the posistions since the start of the race?
Good stuff so far, good luck all and have fun.
phone book pl0x.
minor problem with LFS solved
Stream running fine
#36 - arco
Horrible noise from some of the commentators mics, especially when Chris is talking.
Quote from arco :Horrible noise from some of the commentators mics, especially when Chris is talking.

My optimal mic failed on hour 6. I'm on a backup, I'll take a look at my headset mic in the morning. Sorry! :d
I hope someone's listening all of our inane BS here.
Yea i am and Rofling too. they chatting all garbage in the commentetory box.
btw: what vent server these guys are in?
Tangent alert.

Hey, they have to keep themselves entertained somehow.
true it must be quite boring in there.
14flippin hrs to go
Apparantly Dennis was teething at age 10.
Im still listening, and If im right, too boothy to, and normally I can only put up with him for 5 or 10 minuites. But, heres something, In LFS we have GT1 and GT2, what would you think about a GTR GT3 class, and if you were to go about making one, what sort of restrictions and ballasts would you want to run?

thanks guys,

nice broadcast,

Oscar.
I came on to check out the race and this is what I found:
Attached images
bsod.jpg
That's better than listening to me... You'll never guess what I just said :|
Did you say "****ers" again?
I never actually said that, I said suckers... But no, much worse (it was in German).
Every time you say you said "suckers" I believe you less. I don't know many German profanities so I won't guess.
We are attempting to contact multiBC to get the issue sorted out. We cannot currently connect remotely. We are also working on preparing an alternate streaming method incase we cannot quickly restore the mutliBC stream.

d
Stream back up.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG