The online racing simulator
Sorry for the hung up. Right now I dunno what was the reason. Reboot and all is up again.

I have a look on it.
Quote from oscarhardwick :Im still listening, and If im right, too boothy to, and normally I can only put up with him for 5 or 10 minuites. But, heres something, In LFS we have GT1 and GT2, what would you think about a GTR GT3 class, and if you were to go about making one, what sort of restrictions and ballasts would you want to run?

thanks guys,

nice broadcast,

Oscar.

:| TBH to make a class below GT2 it would have to be much slower, ie CTRA restrictions or even less (28% FZR) would be kinda pointless as it would be too slow for safe racing. Adding a LMP class would be better
Quote from arco :Oh, I misunderstood then. Didn't see any answer here, and thought he was being sarcastic with the "Thanks for answering" post.

me and sarcastic... no way
Good racing all, congrats to all who made it to the finish line!
Great racing.

Well done to F1RST and everyone else.

Also all of MoE team, great event once again.
Download link in OP. It's uberhuge though, so if you don't want to wait for the download, I'll be downloading it the rest of this weekend and Monday, and later in the week the parts will start magically appearing on my blip.tv page.
Grats to F1RST, too bad for 3id though, would've been a worth watching finish between the two of them.

Thanks to the admins and the broadcast team for making this possible
A really Nice Broad cast from commitators and driver alike. watched it through out the 24 hours watch from about 10 mins before the warmup lap or so. watched it thought out the 24 hours but misted the last hour or so. congrats to the top 3 in both classes.
Nice broadcast guys, GJ to the commentators and the drivers for putting on a good race. thanx to fuse for keeping the IRC lively. (noone talks as much as him). also gratz to F1rst.
BOOTHY go get some sleep.
I think I can speak for all of the admins and broadcast team for saying thanks to all of the people who enjoyed this race
And **** you to all those who didn't.

I kid; it was great fun. Same next time!
Yep, lots of fun. Thanks, everybody!
I enjoyed my in-car interview, even if it was like 90 minutes long.
Yep nice broadcast, the long talks between the commentators and Jörn (Commander) during the night times were also great

Grats to F1rst and Sirius, but unlucky My3id hope you will have a better race next year
great broadcast as always didn't get chance to watch much of it unfortunately.
As i feel the pain of my non-100Mbit racing comrades, I think it would be a wise idea to split the stream into 1-4h parts to make downloading a more bearable experience. Other than that props to the staff.
Quote from plehto :As i feel the pain of my non-100Mbit racing comrades, I think it would be a wise idea to split the stream into 1-4h parts to make downloading a more bearable experience. Other than that props to the staff.

Deko has already said he'll split it into more manageable parts and upload it on his Blip.tv page.
Thanks for letting me do 2 interviews! It was really good fun and wouldn't mind doing it again.
Quote from plehto :As i feel the pain of my non-100Mbit racing comrades, I think it would be a wise idea to split the stream into 1-4h parts to make downloading a more bearable experience. Other than that props to the staff.

I'll be splitting it into 1h or so parts even though it'll take me 24-36 hours to download all 7 GB :P

d

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG