The online racing simulator
LFS Meet 2010?
(60 posts, started )
Actually I probably dont have a matress since I moved to a little flat Unless you want to share a bed with Fel and i'll take the sofa I'll try and sort out a sleeping bag or something.
Nah, I can take sleeping bag in a backsack or something, never flied before but guess that is ok on airplane trips?

And sleeping in same bed? Oh well, I don't mind, I'm one of those that sleeps after 2 mins so I won't be anoyed ^^
Quote from The Very End :Nah, I can take sleeping bag in a backsack or something, never flied before but guess that is ok on airplane trips?

And sleeping in same bed? Oh well, I don't mind, I'm one of those that sleeps after 2 mins so I won't be anoyed ^^

They're bulky and on cheap flights you have to pay for all your size & weight of baggage, so i'll try to borrow one locally first to save you the expense.
Quote from The Very End :And sleeping in same bed? Oh well, I don't mind, I'm one of those that sleeps after 2 mins so I won't be anoyed ^^

chances are, she wouldn't want to wake you up anyways...
Is it a she? Thought it was a he
(and do NOT misunderstand that line, no dirty minds lol)

If you find something to rent / buy cheap Becky, I'll pay you if I come over, that of course is a very big IF. But sounds like great fun, also some beers ..mmmM!
I do believe I specifically mentioned i'd be on the sofa in the Tor has a matress scenario... :P
Lol, you damn people get me to look like some wandering meat-club taping everything in sight, living and so the dead

O_o

actually i'm starting to think about flying to UK now... I've never been in England.
Quote from Becky Rose :If the package is cheap enough to get 30 odd people there it sounds grand, I'm sure there are lots of Irish members who would show.

I don't know if I will until you drop that daft blasphemy law or I'm going to rot in an Irish jail

Meh, as long as nobody important hears you, you're fine, I get away with it enough... (Being Neo-Pagan in a Catholic country... lol)

I'll definitely have a poke around, I'm sure there's some sort of track near as I flew over it when coming in over the bay...

BTW, regarding cheap flights, if it's less than 10kgs (or looks it) and fits in the overhead lockers, you don't pay extra for hand-baggage (although it's normally hard to hit both of those) on most eco-flights... I got away with a £15 flight via Aer Lingus and that included Heathrow charges/taxes.
Quote from Becky Rose :

I don't know if I will until you drop that daft blasphemy law or I'm going to rot in an Irish jail

Actually, I just remembered, in Dublin you get some of the funniest Graffiti... Outside the "to-be-in-laws" place there is, carved into the pavement, "Long Live John Paul II"....

It was certainly a first for me... But then I come from a place where they try to beat the Englishness out of you... so Ireland isn't much of a change... hehe

LFS Meet 2010?
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG