The online racing simulator
LFS Meet 2010?
(60 posts, started )
Quote from Töki (HUN) :No one can beat the Hungarian chicks!

German chicks are hot too although some people here might not think about them...:lovies3d:

Quote from Becky Rose :I can on the track, which is what this thread is meant to be about.

I'm up for a uk meet, and possibly holland later in the year, I don't fancy Norway because being a Brit I like to bring cheap booze into the country not out of it - i'd use all my allowance just bringing enough for Tor!

:irked:
Damn you Becky, you know very well I canot go out side Norway right? I'll just end up making Norway a public enemy of the world by taking my actiouns outside the boarders!
Just want to add a suggestion. If you plan it around another event, like a game convention, electronics show, etc., kill two birds with one stone. You can all go to the show together, and either before of after the show set aside a day for the LFS meet and events. Just a thought.
Quote from jasonmatthews :Well, someone from Scotland was supposed to be arranging this years Kart meet, but haven't heard anything from them in a while???

If all else fails, I would be willing to do the same thing again

I'd be up for that again. It was simply awesome last year.
Quote from Becky Rose :I can on the track, which is what this thread is meant to be about.

I'm up for a uk meet, and possibly holland later in the year, I don't fancy Norway because being a Brit I like to bring cheap booze into the country not out of it - i'd use all my allowance just bringing enough for Tor!

I can have a poke around Ireland if you fancied? No promises just yet though, and again, it's not particularly cheap here, and there's barely room in the flat for me and the missus, let alone the possibility of 30 other people

As long as I've got the cash a UK meet would rock, and the missus has always wanted to see Scotland...
Quote from Kamrock :I can have a poke around Ireland if you fancied? No promises just yet though, and again, it's not particularly cheap here, and there's barely room in the flat for me and the missus, let alone the possibility of 30 other people

As long as I've got the cash a UK meet would rock, and the missus has always wanted to see Scotland...

If the package is cheap enough to get 30 odd people there it sounds grand, I'm sure there are lots of Irish members who would show.

I don't know if I will until you drop that daft blasphemy law or I'm going to rot in an Irish jail
Lets go to TVE's house.
I'm allready there...
Quote from The Very End :Dude, Estonia girls?..I rather have sex with a hemoride than those beasts..

That's the first time i hear someone saying this, you probably are mixing us up with finns

Yeah, get your lazy arses over here, booze is cheap!
I'd be up for this if it wasn't going to turn into a crazily epic and expensive trek halfway across the world.

Might be worth doing a few polls to find out which country would suit most people (it's inevitably going to be the UK though, since we vastly outnumber everyone else on this forum)
Quote from The Very End :
Norway has the best track(s) btw

Agree.

I'd say TVE would host a LFS meet in norway.
Why?

- Its very cheap airlines
- Tracks in norway is awsome
- and TVE is simply so awsome you have to!
Damn you get this whole thread turning out to some big fat "TVE and the forum" orgy Oo
There is no reason why there cannot be a LFS UK Meet, LFS Dutch Meet, and an LFS Norway Meet this year. We had 2 UK's and a Dutch one last year .
Well, but it might be a little stiff price doing them all?

TBH if it were CENTRAL in UK close to an eyeport / bay / something so it's for me to get back and forth, count me in.
Anyone from the states wanna have a meet haha. Id definitely be up for it!
A Norwegian meating woud be cool

But a meeting else where in the world i dont mind either but norway got some really good tracks
Quote from Timo1992 :German chicks are hot too although some people here might not think about them...:lovies3d:

Reminds me of a poker hand , the 99 , what is called the "German Virgins"
Quote from DevilDare :That is some of the biggest bollocks I have ever heard.

You have yet so see what pretty/sexy means

I knew a Lith chick back in high school, and DAMN how I wanted it! She was a fox, beautiful blue eyes... I got it eventually. I treasure that memory!
Quote from The Very End :TBH if it were CENTRAL in UK close to an eyeport / bay / something so it's for me to get back and forth, count me in.

If you can fly to Stansted I can pick you up, it looks like I might be doing the same for Fel aswell if the South East one goes ahead. There wont be much in the way of crash space and there'll be a queue for the bathroom but it's workable, plus there's a pub next door, a cinema in the living room, and no neighbours.
That sounds brilliant!
Even I can manage to get an airflight / trip to an airport

I am not a guy needing much space, just as long as I have a, do you call it madrass (?) / something to sleep on and water to cure hangovers I am fine

Oh, and good with no neightbours! Because my english ... is at best.. lol.. and while influed by alcohol / happy = LOL!
Madras = Curry
Matress = Something to sleep on
Haha, thanks for the info
#49 - Dmt
Quote from The Very End :Dude, Estonia girls?..I rather have sex with a hemoride than those beasts..

says virgin?
:irked:

LFS Meet 2010?
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG