The online racing simulator
Collateral Collision - The Influences
(11 posts, started )

Download link - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZUYSOV20

Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtAYrxt7eJI

Some of you may remember Collateral Collision, our ambitious LFS car chase movie project released last year which involved a huge collaborative effort by the LFS community. For those who are not familiar with it, you can watch the full movie here.

This is a bonus supplement to the aforementioned movie that details the various cinematic inspirations that applied to the project.

My goal was to create the most authentic and definitive machinima car chase possible within Live For Speed which drew inspiration from just about every movie car chase scene known to man. The Influences is therefore a montage of movie scenes compared against equivalent or similar scenes from Collateral Collision.

More bonus Collateral Collision videos will be released soon.
Nice. the cars chases were mimmicked very well.
it kept me watching because every time i saw a real car chase i had to look futher to so how well you mimmicked it. Well done mate.
lol love the xrt at the end.

btw who were the actors?
If you watch the full movie there are full creidts at the end

I should also note that not all of the movie scenes here were directly mimicked. Many of the scenes in my film followed typical car chase cliches and were similar as a result, so I found a lot of these influences afterwards. Plus I am a complete movie car chase geek so I think a lot of it came instinctively
Great movie, it really reminded me the shooting times

There's also nicely seen how much the movie was influenced by the real movies and it's really surprising that some parts are very similar
sick vid
Very good done
Yay, it's not forgotten!.
Nice vid, scenes were nicely repeated in Collateral collision. But the last scene wasn't inspired by movie. IIRC i was bored and i was crashing all the cars i saw, ant then i accidently did the roll, somebody saw this, and said it would look nice in the movie. Thats the story of this stunt. Then Start wars wanted to add this stunt in this clip, so he just found similar crash scene (not difficult, crashes like this often happens in movies) and put it here. Am I right?

will there be Collateral Collision 2?

[QUOTE=jrd.racer;1351195] lol love the xrt at the end. [QUOTE]
at least i did something well
the scene with the rb4 barley getting through a gap going across that junction where it was like l---l l-------------l l---l was me driving
It was so long ago I can't remember which cars I was driving!
Quote from KiRmelius :Yay, it's not forgotten!.
Nice vid, scenes were nicely repeated in Collateral collision. But the last scene wasn't inspired by movie. IIRC i was bored and i was crashing all the cars i saw, ant then i accidently did the roll, somebody saw this, and said it would look nice in the movie. Thats the story of this stunt. Then Start wars wanted to add this stunt in this clip, so he just found similar crash scene (not difficult, crashes like this often happens in movies) and put it here. Am I right?

will there be Collateral Collision 2?

[QUOTE=jrd.racer;1351195] lol love the xrt at the end. [QUOTE]
at least i did something well

Spot on. And this was the case for a lot of the movies in this clip - they happen to be similar.
#11 - Foqs
For a long time i haven't watched lfs movie from first to last second, now i did it.
Great job man!

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG