The online racing simulator
Quote from Kid222 :Silly idea maybe, but what about switching to XRR for next season? FXR is just too easy to control and as far as i've driven in this series/watched replays, it could be a step forward in safety of other drivers, because it's not the kind of digital car (no throttle/full throttle).

FXR is more touringcar ish imo. The FXR is what has helped make this series what it is today. So I say stay with the FXR.
Indeed, and the brakes are not so damn unrealistic as on the XRR
I sure wouldn't be here if iTCC was with XRR...
Hi, I thought of a minor improvement suggestion: Why not guerantee the fastest pre-qualifier a spot in the Top 31/29 grid. This would upgrade the pre-qualifying a little bit. And the No. 1 racer has definately deserved to be in the grid. I mean after 3 days of the session he/she is No 1
+1...

Nice one

Mathieu lonneville
Quote from TFalke55 :Hi, I thought of a minor improvement suggestion: Why not guerantee the fastest pre-qualifier a spot in the Top 31/29 grid. This would upgrade the pre-qualifying a little bit. And the No. 1 racer has definately deserved to be in the grid. I mean after 3 days of the session he/she is No 1

Not to sound like a party pooper, but I'm sure that the fastest guy in Pre-qualifying can set a time fast enough to make it into the show.
Quote from TFalke55 :Hi, I thought of a minor improvement suggestion: Why not guerantee the fastest pre-qualifier a spot in the Top 31/29 grid. This would upgrade the pre-qualifying a little bit. And the No. 1 racer has definately deserved to be in the grid. I mean after 3 days of the session he/she is No 1

Quote from Joe_Keaveney :The top 15 in the championship before each round shall be 'locked-in' - that means they automatically qualify for that round.

This sounds like it covers the 2nd part of your suggestion.
Quote from pik_d :This sounds like it covers the 2nd part of your suggestion.

I thought he meant that, but he actually means the top dude from the pre-qual session.

And please don't get rid of ballast. It gives us n00bs a chance
Oh, I thought it was two seperate things, the top pre-qualifier and the top in standings.
keep ballast, but half the weights :P
Quote from lopino12 :keep ballast, but half the weights :P

Noooooo! I won't be good any more then!
I think theres not much wrong with the ballasting this season.

It gets reset to 0 ballast for the next race. Keeps the racing entertaining and not so obvious who the winner is.

It only held up the drivers because of the long straights/flat out sections at WE1R.
Huh? I heared i have to qualli and race one with 35 kg ballast. ?

Is it going to be reset or? ( maybe i should just read the rules )
Quote from NickC :Huh? I heared i have to qualli and race one with 35 kg ballast. ?

Is it going to be reset or? ( maybe i should just read the rules )

Quote :Before each round, the top 6 in the championship will be given ballast, and shall carry the ballast for qualifying and race 1

I think Scott is getting a bit confused Nick, that excerpt is from the rules and is what you're looking for.

It means that if you're FOR EXAMPLE, 2nd in the Championship, then the ballast you'll carry in Qualifying and Race 1 of Round 2 will be 35 Kg.

Hope this clarifies the situation

Cheers

Joe Keaveney - ITCC Admin
Quote from Joe_Keaveney :I think Scott is getting a bit confused Nick, that excerpt is from the rules and is what you're looking for.

It means that if you're FOR EXAMPLE, 2nd in the Championship, then the ballast you'll carry in Qualifying and Race 1 of Round 2 will be 35 Kg.

Cheers

S***.
Wish I sucked now.
Quote from Joe_Keaveney :I think Scott is getting a bit confused Nick, that excerpt is from the rules and is what you're looking for.

Cheers

Oh right. I thought no one ran ballast in the first races of each round.
Thanks Joe,

I heard i was p1 so that means i will have 42kgs of ballast voor the qualify and 1st race at KY2R.

right?

Btw, have to give you guys a big thumbs up about how you are running this league!
Quote from NickC :Thanks Joe,

I heard i was p1 so that means i will have 42kgs of ballast voor the qualify and 1st race at KY2R.

right?

Btw, have to give you guys a big thumbs up about how you are running this league!

Well we haven't done the points table yet; we'll do that once the protests (if any) are processed and the results declared. But yeah, if you're P1 in the Championship, you will have 42 Kgs ballast for Qualifying & Race 1 of Round 2.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG