(32 posts, started )
Has anyone noticed?
Well, I don't know if this is the correct section but here goes:

You see the Live For Speed icon, that is:

but then you see logo, that is:

You don't see what is wrong? Let me tell you:

In the icon, the colors are like:

but in the logo are like:

So the L and S in the icon and logo change...

The icon colors are probably taken from the older logo version, when the colours were swapped, like here.
#3 - M0rV
That's horrible
Quote from M0rV :That's horrible

wat?

Nice notice btw, but for me it doesnt make a big difference. It doesnt have to be same all the time. Looks good as it is right now.
#5 - Nick.
Haha, oh wow. I never noticed that
#6 - Mysho
Quote from Nick. :Haha, oh wow. I never noticed that

Yea lol, great eyes!

This is the last thing I'd think about, really.
I'm going to notice that all the time now, grr!
Quote from M0rV :That's horrible

+1

I'll stop playing LFS right now until this is fixed.
Jesus, maybe you should apply your skills in observation to something that actually matters.

Good lord you people need to go outside.
never noticed...ok back to my life
Quote from I-have-a-USB-Arsehole :Jesus, maybe you should apply your skills in observation to something that actually matters.

Good lord you people need to go outside.

Coming from someone who has all manner of USB devices lodged in their rectum i presume, going by your username anyway.
I haven't won any races in a long time. Now I know why. This has been eating at me, I can't sleep, I can't think, I can't poop, my life is in shambles. I don't know if I'll be able to carry on...
Quote from zeugnimod :+1

I'll stop playing LFS right now until this is fixed.

That's the lamest excuse I have ever heard of to stop laying a game, to be honest.
Quote from Danny LFS :That's the lamest excuse I have ever heard of to stop laying a game, to be honest.

Yes indeed, shame on you Zeugni
Quote from Danny LFS :That's the lamest excuse I have ever heard of to stop laying a game, to be honest.

Yeah sorry, I just couldn't lay it anymore.
Quote from stickylfs :You don't see what is wrong? Let me tell you:

It took me 4 sleepless years to get over the initial shock when I noticed this and you just had to bring it back up again. Thanks.
I noticed this when I made up my first LFS decal in Forza 2. I have to agree with the last few guys, I was heartbroken. I felt like that favicon had been lying to me for all these years. It was like a betrayal on a primal level. In fact, if it wasn't for that prostitute and her subsequent murder I don't think I could have lived with the knowledge.
:ices_rofl
Quote from Flame CZE :The icon colors are probably taken from the older logo version, when the colours were swapped, like here.

I think the yellow LIVE and blue SPEED looks much cooler xD

Ever heard of something called irony?

BTW: LoL @ niko
I'm waiting for the Facebook Group entitled:

"When I saw the colours on the LFS logo were wrong, I was amazed".

Closely followed by:

"Hi. I'm a girl. I'm chatting with my friends when I should be in the kitchen".
Quote from J@tko :"Hi. I'm a girl. I'm chatting with my friends when I should be in the kitchen".

Make me a sandwich, bitch!
Too busy ironing, ass hat!
Quote from Timo1992 :Ever heard of something called irony?

Ever heard of something called SARCASM?

@ brandons48:

Has anyone noticed?
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG