The online racing simulator

Poll : Who wants avatars on the forum and who wants images in signatures

Closed since :
No images in signatures please, they really add little and take a lot of time to load
I want avatars, they add character to the forum
No avatars for me thanks , waste of bandwidth
I want images to be allowed in my signature, within a defined maximum size
Avatars suck! Especially if we have to look at ugly people like Kryten, BobSmith and Tristan! oh....and me.

JOKING!!!

:haha::hbomb::bananadea flamesuit on.
The point is, there are options to disable avatars/signatures, but atm those of us who want avatars can't turn them on.
Signatures are good for links and small info, that's all I can say. And if the option to use [IMG] tags in signatures was enabled, I would not like that, and I'd want to disable seeing signatures... however, that would result in not seeing USEFUL signatures with links and stuff.

Avatars are small squares of people's personal appearance to the forum. Keep them, there is no affect or annoyance to them, honestly.
eh, i voted for sigs becus i make them all the time in gimp and PSP. and damnit i want to use'em!!! LOL
Quote from Bob Smith : latest avatar crazes that kept appearing... I will think of a new one upon their return.

A new one? Come on! Silly Face Avatar month was cut drastically short don't you think? It should at least be extended if avatars come back - by a couple of weeks

edit: avatars yes signatures no

I also just assumed they would be back automatically hehe silly Victor playing with our minds.
Colt Seavers voted to bring back avatars (press 1):

!!!
1 (5/x)
Vote Cancelled
A new player is connecting
-
(Tigershark) DELETED by Tigershark
Quote from Tweaker :Vote Cancelled
A new player is connecting

Can't join. Player is connecting.
Can't pit. Player is connecting.
Can't brake. Player is connecting.

:gnasher:
Lol
OOS: AndroidXP removed from server
Lost connection to Tristancliffe
Tristancliffe disconnected
for the sake of speed/flurring trough the forum....
why not deactivate ALL but name+text?
that would look pretty clean/UGLY/C-64 like, but it'll be darn fast.
Save bandwith and therefore money for any traffic to be paid.
If the forums and the main website are hosted on the same machine, that is a problem already. Having a seperate server for the forums would be ideal... but I have my doubts the two sites are on seperate servers. (Checked and they are on the same box actually )

It wouldn't cost much to host a forum on another server at decent speeds anyways. But it is the dev's money, they choose to do it the way they want

We wouldn't have any issues if they were hosted seperately though. We could have our avatars, and all the other features of course. LFSWorld is hosted seperately at least.
I really want this!!! I believe it adds character to your sig and is better than just a load of text
Quote from mkinnov8 :Dont see the point to be honest, its a forum, I come here to read and reply, pictures dont mean much to me (here).

....Remember the meet up? "Skizz? WTF? ......" "you know, Murray Walker!" "aaaah yeah!"
Quote from spsamsp :I really want this!!! I believe it adds character to your sig and is better than just a load of text

Your sig is already hideously large.:smash3d:
:biggun:
Attached images
chat.jpg
I'd like to see avatars.. no sig images though.
Quote from cannonfodder :Your sig is already hideously large.:smash3d:

Yes, but if i was able to use images etc... It wouldn't have to be so big!!!
How about you turn off signatures in your options, works for me.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG