The online racing simulator
Few Qustions
(7 posts, started )
Few Qustions
Hi, Racers, hope You can help me
1. how to turn off online race chat sounds?
2. if somebody sends me a setup, where is it?
3. how can I find out, I'm lagging or not?
Thanks in advance
1. You can delete a file in your lfs folder, I think, but I dont know the name and dont want to tell you anything, that is wrong. Surely, someone knows the name and can help you better.

2. Press N, until the connection list comes up. There is a green "S" after the name of the person, who gave you the set. If you click on it, you can name it and press OK. When you go to the garage then, you can select it on the right side.

3. If its you, who are lagging, there is only one bar higher than the others on the bottom left corner. If all bars are high, its another person lagging and not you.

(I hope, that with the lag was right. )

cheers mate
#4 - Chaos
1. two files, data/snd, both have message in their filename (my guess is message.raw and sysmessage.raw)
Quote from zeugnimod :3. If its you, who are lagging, there is only one bar higher than the others on the bottom left corner. If all bars are high, its another person lagging and not you.

(I hope, that with the lag was right. )

I always thought, one high bar means one person is lagging, and if all bars are high, then the server is lagging.

One of the bars is a different colour, I assumed that bar represented me, so if that one bar goes high, then I am lagging.
That sounds better.
#7 - Gunn
Once I actually leave the bar I tend to lag all the way home. :drink:

Few Qustions
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG