The online racing simulator
Why "Live for Speed" ?
(61 posts, started )
i think it fits.

i played a arcade game (literally in an arcade ) it had a clutch and a 6-speed shifter, but not the g25, on an arcadey game, i was so obsessed with it, i looked up for christmas a wheel with a clutch. i found the g25, then i got it.

nfs just wouldnt cut it for the g25, i knee tt, it was obvious....the first game i played with it, was undercover. i went to the computer, and yes...yahoo answers

i found all these suggestions for rfactor, and iracing, and GTR, and all that. i knew the demos werent that good.....so i finally found one with the name lfs, i havent heard of it....so i looked it up. everyone from my noobish eyes was like 'omgawd dis iz da best simul8r EVARR!!!!11!11!1' so i thought, let me try it, i could not think of a username, and i thought i would not like it at all, and quit, so i picked the username that cme to mind first, logitekg25

then i absolutely loved it, and then well...check my signature
#52 - 5tag
Quote from Schooner :You lost me right after the word "all"... what planet is this language from?

This one I assume. He's trying to be funny.
I believe one of the best ways to rate the realism of a racing simulator is to drift in it... and LFS feels the closest to the real thing IMO. That says a lot about the physics and vehicle dynamics.
one of the sexiest things you can do with a car imho....is get a still camera, and oversteer and brake hard, so its coming right toward the camera, so you have aide profile, body roll, and oversteer, if you can picture it

and i believe the new patch that will come, will have improved body roll

EDIT: this is better then now right :rolleyes:
Quote from logitekg25 :one of the sexiest things you can do with a car imho....is get a still camera, and oversteer and brake hard, so its coming right toward the camera, so you have aide profile, body roll, and oversteer, if you can picture it

and i believe the new patch that will come, will have improved body roll

EDIT: this is better then now right :rolleyes:

LOLZ Poser!!

I am looking forward to car roll... it's really quite weird to see a car "dive" under braking and stay flat through the corners... hehe.

Regarding the OP... I once had to endure someone (with one of the later NFS titles) lecture me on how he could drive "Real cars" and because it had "Real cars" it must be realistic, I mean, manufacturers wouldn't allow their cars to be represented in a false fashion, would they?

I cba to argue with him, so I just nodded and moved away...
#56 - CSU1
Quote from brt900 :all ym friends are liek omgz new nfz az got da skyline n u can mod em up n that its well sik then i say yoou should try lfs and there liek i just said i played nfs u noob then i describe lfs and they always say omg sounds fur gud but can u tun up ur carz n that and put body kitz on i jus {insert facepalm}

Ah come on man, you're british and it's your native language.

So you should talk english and not that language above...
I think it is "Chav" language.

I must say that brt's chavspeak is very accurate.

except he missed the word "BWAAAIIIIII"
Quote :funny to look at your avatar while reading your post...it seems to be so serious when "jeremy is saying that"

Maybe it's him playing breadfan.
Quote from JasonJ :It's a stock photo, he isn't posing.

http://www.lfs.net/page_images/pics/xrg_lean.jpg

Nah, I didn't mean the picture, hehe, I was refering to him saying:

Quote from LogitekG25 :
one of the sexiest things you can do with a car imho....is get a still camera, and oversteer and brake hard, so its coming right toward the camera, so you have aide profile, body roll, and oversteer, if you can picture it

Not the picture itself...

Why "Live for Speed" ?
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG