The online racing simulator
Forum needs to lighten up
(38 posts, closed, started )
Seriously, i get an infraction for posting news with a little joke about Luke in it!! WTF?? I cba dealing with this shit anymore, Franky always on a mission to piss me off and gives me infractions with delight whilst insulting me doing so like the last ones i got from him. One rule for mods, one rule for everyone else, can't even have a bit of banter.. ****ing useless forum.

Im ****ing off for a while or forever to cool down, hopefully the mods will grow some balls whilst im away, none of you will care btw im just stating my opinion on how shit this forum and simuwaiter has become...
#2 - 5haz
Enough of the infraction rage.

Yeah well you all took it a bit far IMO, evidently Luke has a short fuse so you can't complain if you lit it.
-
(felplacerad) DELETED by felplacerad : whatever
Yeah, I wonder why I got an infraction. Indeed my post was short (said it was spam), but still, it was meant to be a joke.

No worries, I can live with it.
Dude, this is not lightening up the forum.
Don't take it too much to heart. It's only a Forum.

It's no big deal if you have got an Infraction. People will not instantly think your a nasty person, or avoid you now that you have gotten one.

And as for Franky being on a mission to punish you, well i think that statement is just because he was the one who gave you the infraction. I'm sure you would of said the same thing about SamH, or Bob.
I read the topic and wondered why you did get an infraction. It was actually a serious bit of news regarding cars, but with a funny title. I have no idea why Luke seemed so hostile about it and the mods started handing out infractions.
In fact, i just read the thread - wanted to post, but its locked. Anyways, why the hell are you guys bashing some car brand (naming names is not an exception). Car is a car, to from point A to point B. Asian brand (dont know if these are)? So freakin what. Not everything has to be bi-turbo supra ... im happy that u got infaction.

Edit:
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Im ****ing off for a while ...

*cough* ... jerking off?
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Yeah, I wonder why I got an infraction. Indeed my post was short (said it was spam), but still, it was meant to be a joke.

No worries, I can live with it.

after recent moaning on the forum about one rule for one.. one for everybody else..

An infraction for 1.. is an infraction for all

Meant as a joke or not. it was aimed at a specific forum user who in turn became hostile in the thread (he has since removed his post) thereby creating forum un-rest.
Swearing won't make you lighten up, sheesh. The only way this forum will lighten up is with the VWS, tyre physics and S3. Till now, this should be 'moaners rage' forum, not lfsforums.
Infractions for spam posts? Oh, the horror. Though, the mods will have their work cut out if they want to remain consistent in their application of infractions, they have 8,000 of Ghino's posts to wade through...
Im not going to loose sleep over it but can't beleive i got an infraction for having a bit of banter.

Franky always seems to jump at the chance to give me an infraction, i got called a prick in the last one he sent.
I don't really get how and why it was aimed at Luke.
Nor do I get why this forum is so childish lately.
Now this is "post too useless"
Quote from franky500 :after recent moaning on the forum about one rule for one.. one for everybody else..

An infraction for 1.. is an infraction for all

Meant as a joke or not. it was aimed at a specific forum user who in turn became hostile in the thread (he has since removed his post) thereby creating forum un-rest.

Not our problem he can't take a light hearted joke, wasn't even that personal, only person that needed to grow up in that thread was Luke.

People spam much worse on the forum.. I was simply posting news on a car related forum showing lots of cars being stolen with a light hearted joke about Luke.
Quote from boothy :Infractions for spam posts? Oh, the horror. Though, the mods will have their work cut out if they want to remain consistent in their application of infractions, they have 8,000 of Ghino's posts to wade through...

You are such a nice lad... It's 6200 btw.
Quote from G!NhO :You are such a nice lad... It's 6200 btw.

Nope... 6255.

Even if you were round to the nearest hundred, it is still wrong. it is meant to be 6300!
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Nope... 6255.

Even if you were round to the nearest hundred, it is still wrong. it is meant to be 6300!

Rounding to the nearest 1000? :P Wait, that doesn't work.

And anyway, its 6256 NOW!
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Nope... 6255.

Well i just took a quick look at it and i saw 62.. so i posted 6200.
Quote from brt900 :awww cmon

you just hoped in random thread and posted: "in before the lock" without any praticular reason, i think it's called SPAM.
Quote from G!NhO :Well i just took a quick look at it and i saw 62.. so i posted 6200.

How many of them are spam?

Take me as your role model, im so perfect :lovies3d:
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Not our problem he can't take a light hearted joke

What you consider to be a light hearted joke others may not.

For instance I may very well consider calling you a "slack mouthed ****" light hearted. I may also consider joking that I'd like to "**** your dead dog" as light hearted.

Most people wouldn't consider it light hearted. Do I need to hammer the point home any further?

Quote from pearcy_2k7 :People spam much worse on the forum.. I was simply posting news on a car related forum showing lots of cars being stolen with a light hearted joke about Luke.

Those that are caught are reprimanded either via PM or via infractions. Mods aren't everywhere at all times.

What I do find very funny is you blowing up every time you get a knuckle rapping. Its very funny, infact. Interesting how most other people manage to cope or at least understand.

If you think you're being picked on then you're sorely mistaken.
Quote from -NightFly- :you just hoped in random thread and posted: "in before the lock" without any praticular reason, i think it's called SPAM.

The person who posted before him put up a picture of a nude lady, so the post was deleted.
Aaaaaawwww... that's adorable. Luke's feelings were hurt by mean mean boys, so mommy Franky came to his rescue and told the mean boys to play nice. So cute.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :SIm ****ing off for a while or forever to cool down, hopefully the mods will grow some balls whilst im away, none of you will care btw im just stating my opinion on how shit this forum and simuwaiter has become...

For once.. I Agree

I Start to laugh at my infractions.

You have received an infraction at Live for Speed
Dear Jordan2007,

You have received an infraction at Live for Speed.

Reason: Abusive profile messages

This infraction is worth 4 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

I Swore on my profile, Which is basically my profile and if anyone decides to choose to go on it, its there fault if they read it.

Im here to Laugh at Failures and have fun.
This thread is closed

(38 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG