The online racing simulator
Impressive offroader
(8 posts, started )
Impressive offroader
Quote from Kalev EST :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_F7QrR4Ur8

Very cool.

Hmm yeah.. I can really see the practical implementations for such a vehicle.. NOT.

Interesting engineering project, but in reality no one is ever going to need to drive through such terrain, (as there will nearly always be an alternative route), and if its absolutely neccessary to get in to such places helicopters would be a quicker and far more efficient mode of transport.
Quote from gezmoor :Hmm yeah.. I can really see the practical implementations for such a vehicle.. NOT.

Interesting engineering project, but in reality no one is ever going to need to drive through such terrain, (as there will nearly always be an alternative route), and if its absolutely neccessary to get in to such places helicopters would be a quicker and far more efficient mode of transport.

Who cares if it's practical of not? Be happy and do things just for fun
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Nothing is practical in the offroad world, but thats not the point. Technically any vehicle that goes over the speedlimit is impractical but, wouldn't that suck.
#5 - G!NhO
Quote from gezmoor :Hmm yeah.. I can really see the practical implementations for such a vehicle.. NOT.

You don't get the concept of offroading do you?
Some people do it for fun...

The car is pretty awesome.
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Thats amazing, thanks for finding it.
Holy smokes, this vehicle is ... damn. Very nice!
That's a whole new level of car pr0n :-)

Lovely machine!

Impressive offroader
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG